What is your In-Game Name?
SpencerB009

What is your TeamSpeak Name?
SpencerB009

What is your time zone?
UK

When are you available?
What time can you dedicate to the server on weekdays and weekends
I can dedicate most time on weekends but on the weekdays i have college so I won't be able to play 6-4 but after 4 PM i can play 

What is your In-Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups My current In-game rank is stoneguard 

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked
--------------------------------------------------------------
I have been playing Minecraft for about 5-6 years ago when my friends showed me the game and I've been hooked on it ever since. But when it comes to tekkit legends i haven't been playing long at all I've only just come across the modpack. however, I did use to play ALOT of tekkit classic and legends is a lot like tekkit classic so I am very familiar with the mods used in the pack and enjoy playing it a lot.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I first got a mod roll on a friends server and I had access to a lot of commands such as /fly, /invsee, /ban, /kick and /troll. I also had to deal with annoying players and hackers. Also, I had helper and chatmod on the oblivion network pixelmon server before it closed down.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I try to play every day or every other day. I have prior knowledge of the modpack so I can help people if they are stuck and don't know what to do. I also really like the oblivion network servers and I always have so I would never grief or do anything to get me banned from the server. I try to get to know people on the server and I am always friendly to people. And because I was staff on the pixelmon server I know the rules and correct protocol to use against someone who is breaking the server rules. I also won't have any favorites so I won't treat others differently just because they are in my faction or we are friends I will treat all people the exact same.      

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself
My name is Spencer and I love to play Minecraft and other games mostly on PC I am 18 years old right now and love to mountain bike 

What is your Age?
I am currently 18 years of age 

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods/plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

(a few of these might be the same to my pixelmon app and I'm sorry for that but they are my strengths and weaknesses after all)

Strengths:
I work very well in teams 
I am smart 
I have leadership tendencies
I'm respectful eg: if someone insults me I won't reply in a disrespectful manner
I have never broken any of the rules on the server.

Weakness:
I lack confidence sometimes
I can be quick to anger if it is late and I have been playing for too long
I am not the most organized.  

Additional Information (optional)
I think I would make a great staff member I loved being staff on pixelmon and If it is anything like that then I will never want to leave my PC.

Application Accepted!

Check your PMs shortly