Light

I want to know why Matrix's are allowed right at a tprandom location. I just wanted rubber but instead my entire inventory was stolen from me. This seriously needs to change. You cannot go anywhere without a *specific* player's matrix killing you. It has happened at least 2 times for each of my faction members. There needs to be a rule that you have to build a matrix at least 500 blocks out from any tprandom location in my opinion.

Edited by Light

i like the idea, a better one would to get a tprandom that actually worked

14 minutes ago, brandonlk said:

I agree whole heartedly!

On 20-7-2018 at 8:39 PM, brandonlk said:

/tprandom actually works as it was intended. It teleports you anywhere between +6000 and -6000 on any axis. That's how it was configured and that's what it does.

What you're looking for instead is a change in the plugin, presumably to expand on these distances. And that's likely not happening.

On 20-7-2018 at 8:27 PM, Light said:

I want to know why Matrix's are allowed right at a tprandom location. I just wanted rubber but instead my entire inventory was stolen from me. This seriously needs to change. You cannot go anywhere without a *specific* player's matrix killing you. It has happened at least 2 times for each of my faction members. There needs to be a rule that you have to build a matrix at least 500 blocks out from any tprandom location in my opinion.

/tprandom locations aren't specific locations. There's no "atleast 500 blocks away from any /tprandom location". You'd want matrixes to only be allowed 7000 blocks out or further. Which seems unreasonable if you put it like that. You might not like these matrixes being on low coords but there are ways to avoid them. Or, just dump your stuff before using /tprandom.

And before you comment that sometimes /tprandom spots seem to be very specific, there's certain conditions that will make the command prefer a certain spot between the set coordinates. But it's *random*!

Hope this clears up some stuff for you all.

Kind regards,

~Isa