Commander_Dragon

Denied

1) Your in game name (IGN): Commander_Dragon
2) When were you banned?: about a year or two ago
3) Why were you banned?: Bypassing a Mute, and staff thinking im using alts because of the names Galactic_Dragon9,Commnader_Dragon,Mythical_Dragon8, and i admit that the staff might have been right because Me, Mythical_Dragon8, and my friend Pretty_Blossom have the same IP,(same connection network)
4) Who banned you (if known)?: i dont remember his ign but it was either his profile pic or his name that had a penguin in it.
5) Why should we unban you?: because i admit i was stupid and im sorry and i wont bypass mutes or use alts
6) Picture of screen when logging in (required):if ths is denied because of the vid i will provide one but it really only says "The Ban Hammer Has Spoken"
7) Server:voltz, oblivion voltz

Appeal Denied

Your appeal has been denied for the following reasons:

- Galactic_dragon9 (whether you will admit to being the same person or not) was banned for hacks, something which may not be unbanned.

- Lying / inconsistencies between your appeals / conversations.

- Contradictions within this very appeal itself - you claim not to be alts, but at the same time apologise for "being stupid" and promise not to bypass or use alts again.

- These accounts are alts. You have slipped up on a number of occasions and unwittingly admitted that you are all the same person. For example; you may remember arguing with me in PMs, during which you said "I have written this on a different account and PC". If that's not enough, you even named the PM conversation "Same Person", which speaks for itself. You have also admitted to using an alt ingame. Our cups runneth over with evidence.

- All these accounts have various links, including matching IPs, similar names, same sethomes, matching prior-names, matching prior-skins and exhibiting similar ingame behaviour.

- Being argumentative, abusive and spamming during the ban proceedings.

- Failure to attach the screenshot of your login screen.

You may re-appeal in 6 Months Time or you may buy the unban-package.

PS; It was me who banned you, and its a goose.

Lying to staff is not appreciated. Due to the severity of your lying on this appeal and past lying to staff.

You may not re-appeal.