Voltz

What is your In Game Name?

St0bbZy

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

St0bbZy

What is your time zone?

00:00 GMT

When are you available?
I have recently started college but would be available Mon-Wed anytime after 4pm, Thursday all day as I have the day off and Friday after 4pm.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Titan

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

As mentioned in my previous application that was accepted after it all went downhill, you may know that I started playing Minecraft in 2012 near the end, I bought it for a christmas present for 12 year old me, started to play a load of Survival Servers and eventually became staff on a server getting around 10-20 players a day, eventually that came to an end and I was then playing Mineplex in 2013, after me and my friend got bored he told me about the technic launcher and I started to play Voltz. We played on a server called Accretion Networks, once that eventually shut down I took my own time and started playing other modpacks such as Hexxit, Tekkit and even FTB Lanucher mods like skyfactory. I got bored of these and decided to return to Voltz on a server called Digital Hazard Voltz, I remember getting raided and I rage quit the server. I wanted to make my own server so in this case I did and decided to name it Voltz Electrified (Don't know if you heard of it but we were popular, around 20+ players at UK night time). It was really popular at night and I really enjoyed getting experience from it. I have had also my own servers on Vanilla and currently making one as we speak.

So what happened after the whole Longo/Sto0bbZy fall out you ask?

Well, I didn't return to Voltz for a while, I was really adamant to get playing again so I was speaking to DJ and eventually got back into Voltz after more than a year. However I have been mod on multiple servers in this time, many of which have shut down. I have gained experience as of which can hopefully help me, if I am successful.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I never really had any experience until I moved onto Hexxit/Tekkit where I made my first ever server which I was really pleased about. My server started getting popular over time. I had a few donations, eventually it died and that's when I decided to go back to Voltz. I wanted a Voltz server. So I made one called VoltzElectrified. I don't know if you would remember that server but I was the owner ;).

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have also been a chat-mod on Accretion networks. Back in the old days of voltz when I played I applied for staff which after applying I got the role in 2 days. They said I was good enough and my experience was really good. I have great knowledge of plugins aswell as coding a few. After my role as chat-mod. I decided I wanted too be a helper instead. So I helped other with the technical side of this modpack and the players were really happy with what I did. I also had to monitor chat at the same time which I was happy too do, as long as it helped the server.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

I have been mod on here before, wanting to get it back. I had to fulfill the expectations of being a friendly helper. Helping players out and making them feel welcome and part of the community we have. I want the best for players always as they help the server stay up. I would be more than happy to become a Helper again because I really do enjoy this Modpack and aswell as helping players out. I have my experience as a owner, chat-mod and a helper so I don't see why I shouldn't apply for such an enticing role. I really am the type of person to help other players. I would like to make any negative situation a positive one and make the server be a nice and friendly community. I want too be a helper on this server as it is popular and to show players what voltz is really made of. Oblivion is a really big server and for an under rated modpack it still gets more players. I would like to make players feel welcome and humble to this server as we want to build a community as big as possible. I am not the type of player who is bad or nasty to others, I am a friendly person and I hope others will see that If I was too get the chance to be staff on here once again.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

My names Adam. Players St0bbZy. I was born in England in a city called Newcastle. I love to play games in my spare time especially CSGO and Voltz. I love to watch my football team, Newcastle United play and we also just got promoted and back where we belong, in the Premier League, Nice ;).

I hate my college and can't wait too get out of that place. I am studying IT Level 3 and hoping to become a professional IT Technician or at least have a job in the IT department.

What is your Age?

18 (19 in November)

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths:

- Communication Skills

- Funny Guy. I can have a laugh with others.

- When it comes too it I can be serious if there is a serious matter. 

- Friendly guy in general.

Weaknesses:

- Can be immature at times but I would know when too stop.

+============================================================+

Just want to say. I have loved being Helper here before. Love the server and the staff. I hope you see me worthy enough to once again be a Helper. Even If I am unsuccessful I still thank you for considering it.