Kevven990

So gals and guys, I dedicated myself a little to money generation the last days and here is what i found out.

The following tutorial works fine under the condition that you know how to set up an AA factory, not the simplest task for beginners but I try to explain how I do it.

I found out that you can sell 256 reinforced concrete (4 Stacks) at the shop for 1k$.

Reinforced Concrete is made of concrete thats combined with Obsidian wich makes the hardened Concrete, wich you then can upgrade to the final product with steel.

You can AA the ingredients for Reinforced concrete not directly but you can bypass it a little bit. 

First you need a combiner that can make Obsidian for you, because were going to AA Obsidian Ingot.

After that you need AAs that produce the before called Obby ingots, Steel and normal concrete (yes the first stage can be AAed), put them together in an autocrafting ME and have fun on your AFK belt. With just a small setup i can generate up to 10k in an hour.

This is amazingly easy to exponetial expand and so is the opportunity to generate money.

Okay i blooped a secret that most players wont tell you but someone (me) had to tell you guys xD

Decent way to make concrete, shitty way to make money

Would be interesting to know if you can AA wither skulls, 

I know farming them with a grinder is a much faster way but then you have to find a wither skeleton first

regular skeletons work too if you move your farm to the nether. they turn into wither skeletons like 90% of the time there.

Suggestion:

1. Buy optimus with your parent's credit card

2. make a zombie farm

3. sell the heads with you 100% beheading perk at 1 head = $250

disclaimer; OBNW nor do i take any responsibility for these actions 

Lol edgar for the same price you could donate loads of stuff for other ppl and make money that way