Voltz
What is your In Game Name?

TribalGaming (Nickname RedArc)
What is your TeamSpeak Name?

Trevor
What is your time zone?

Central Standard Time (GMT-5)

When are you available?

I am available most days for a few hours, my work schedule currently is a little weird but when I'm not at work, I am on the server!

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends 

Week Days - I can dedicated at least an hour per day with my work schedule, and some days more than others. Weekends - I try to be on 'til a few hours after the restart when I can be, I get on usually at 11PM or so my time zone and don't usually get off til 1 or 2 AM

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
I am OverLord Rank

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
I started playing Minecraft probably 7 years ago, when I got my first desktop computer, shortly after I found modpacks, my first modpack was Tekkit Classic when I was about 11 or 12 years old, I then went to Voltz when it used to be 1.4.7 and had a bunch of other mods that have since changed. I have played 8 Days and 13 hours as of 10/5/18 I started playing on Oblivion I believe a little under a year ago, It has all kinda blurred together now after interacting with so many different people. 

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I used to run my own servers, I have Co Owned and Administrated servers in the past. I administrated both the Linux and Windows servers that ran our Game servers. I enjoy moderating communities because I believe that a community should be a friendly place and yes, while there will be feuds and fights on a modpack like this especially, it should never turn to cursing at other people and making them not want to play anymore. 

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I was given Moderator and Administrator on my first modpack community and slowly I moved up to Co Owner in the next community, I finally wanted to try running my own FTB server which I enjoyed but did not like being DDoS'd all of the time as it was ran on my personal computer so I taught myself how to work with Linux and bought a dedicated server. As a moderator and an Administrator I have had to Mute, Kick, Ban, Solve issues, Help players, and do just about everything in between. As a Owner and Co Owner I have had to setup servers, create plugins (Which I am terrible at doing) and try to mitigate DDoS attempts as quickly as possible

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

I see this server as one of the last good Voltz servers around, I feel it would be more popular if people would start to see more staff active. I personally love being on this server and will be on as often as possible. I want to work my way up to help this community the best I possibly can.

Who are you?
I am Trevor, I am a 17 year old high school student in Missouri, I sell auto parts and I do mechanic work on the side.

What is your Age?

17 Years old

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I am not good in extremely tough situations without help

I dont do good with a lot of people talking at once

I am a great problem solver when given time

I can usually solve a problem quickly

I am fairly likable (From what i've been told)

Application Accepted!

Check your forums private messages asap!