tanisgrey

Would you like to see Custom Modules fixed and off the Banned Item list?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Custom Modules fixed and off the Banned Item list?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to get everyone's opinion on getting Custom Modules fixed and off the banned item list.

Edited by tanisgrey

Lol no one doesn't want them unbanned. They're not banned just to be annoying, and they're not banned because we think people don't want them - they're banned because they allow people to cheat and we don't have a fix for it currently.

A poll isnt going to change that...

Unfortunately, DJ is right. A poll will not change the fact that there is a cheating method that can be used with custom modules and we currently do not have a fix for it. 

I appreciate your quick response. 

I am aware of the problem with Custom Modules.  However I was not aware, that you knew, that most people would prefer to use them.  I in no way believed that a poll would strong arm you into changing your policies, but rather, I hoped that it would open a discussion on ways to fix the problem. 

I may have misunderstood, but I was under the impression that that the Owner/Staff produced it's own fixes when needed. 

Either way, Thanks again.

We do produce our own fixes; however, this one is taking especially long due to Oblivion's "busy" schedule with school and his ESO addiction. I do believe a fix will be made somewhere in the future but until that day comes it will be disabled.

Sorry.