Mrkibbles

Arctic Wolves Faction Recruitment

Welcome to Arctic Wolves faction recruitment, we as a faction are growing rapidly and working on projects to become the best, most powerful faction on Oblivion Networks. We are persistently active and in collaboration with other powerful factions. We have our own Discord which you will be invited to if you get accepted. For our faction we have a ranking system. to start off you will just be a Recruit who will work with either a Builder or Manager. After some time, you will become a trusted member and get the Builder role, with this role, you will be allowed into some of our bases where you can help construct and improve them. After the Builder role you will get a specific Base to manage and your title will be created according to the base you control. If you decide to stay in the Faction long enough and are well trusted, you will be promoted to either a General Manager or Director. Directors get a say in what happens in and to the faction and what plans we have for the faction in the future, Managers are the ones who help direct Builders and other smaller Managers on what to do.

Faction Recruitment

Requirements:

- You must be a StoneGuard or higher (If you know someone high  up in my faction my may still apply).

- You must be on at a minimum of twice a week (If you are taking time off just let me or a Director know and it will be fine).

- You must have a basic knowledge of this Mod Pack (If you don't know a few things feel free to ask, we will be glad to help).               

- You must be a minimum age of 13 (Any disrespect or immaturity in game will result in you being immediately removed from the faction).

- You can't break any in game rules, if you do it will result in you being removed from the faction.

Recruitment Template

What Is Your In Game Name?

What Is Your Discord User Name?

What Is Your Team Speak User Name? (Optional)

What Is your Ar Rank and Time?

How Old Are You?

How Long and What Times Can You Commit To The Faction?

What Time Zone are You In?

What Are You Good At In Voltz?

What Do You Want To Do In Our Faction?

What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses?

=========================================================================================

If or when you get accepted to our Faction, check your Private Messages, I will send you an Invitation to our Discord and Team Speak group.

Edited by Mrkibbles

What Is Your In Game Name? cantresolve

What Is Your Discord User Name? Sterlinty#0778

What Is Your Team Speak User Name? (Optional) I do not have Teamspeak.

What Is your Ar Rank and Time? 5 days 22 hours 10 minutes, only two hours away from Commander.

How Old Are You? 15

How Long and What Times Can You Commit To The Faction? I'm pretty much a no-life so yeah, I can do 4 - 5 hours every day.

What Time Zone are You In? CST

What Are You Good At In Voltz? I like making explosives, I'm good with ME and stuff like that, and automatic atomic assemblers, things like that, I would think that I am pretty "advanced" in Voltz, me and my friend have been playing for about 2 years on and off.

What Do You Want To Do In Our Faction? I want to help out and  be in a active faction, all the past factions I have been in (DeadOnAssembly, Vortex, Gemnari) They are all very inactive factions and I am seeking a good faction that  is active.

What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses? One of my Strengths is being very trustworthy, all the past factions I have left we have not insided or any thing like that, the last faction I left we actually built a /f home before we left, one of my weaknesses is cursing at times.

Your application has been Accepted.

Check your PMs shortly.

UnraidableBaseXD

PoppinTarts#5658

Don't own a teamspeak

At the time of writing: 5 days, 15 hours and 9 minutes [Centurion]

How Old Are You?

I'm 14 years old

Pretty much everyday. I've got school though so it's often in the afternoon.

Eastern Standard Time [GMT -05:00]

I have nearly 2 years of experience in playing Voltz. I know a lot of raiding and defense techniques and I've memorized a lot of key stuff which includes making automatic Atomic Assemblers, self-sustaining fulmination generators and plenty more

I'm gonna contribute to the faction by giving out stuff and knowledge to those who need.

I can be very generous when I'm in the mood and help a lot.

My weakness is stupid people. They drive me nuts

What Is Your In Game Name? ryanman09

What Is Your Discord User Name? Radon#2455

What Is your Ar Rank and Time? 5 days and 22 minutes Rank: Titan

How Old Are You? 16

How Long and What Times Can You Commit To The Faction?  more than 10 hours a week

What Time Zone are You In? Eastern Standard

What Are You Good At In Voltz? I am Familiar with all mods especially Applied Energistics. I am Great at large scale automation of processes. 

What Do You Want To Do In Our Faction? Either Build bases to produce Products, or manage pre-existing ones 

What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses? My greatest Strength would be my intermediate knowledge of all mods in the mod-pack and how they can be interconnected to achieve tasks, however my weakness would be my lack of knowledge about  more advanced and complex topics, but i am a quick learner. 

15 minutes ago, InHaLe said:

UnraidableBaseXD

PoppinTarts#5658

Don't own a teamspeak

At the time of writing: 5 days, 15 hours and 9 minutes [Centurion]

How Old Are You?

I'm 14 years old

Pretty much everyday. I've got school though so it's often in the afternoon.

I have nearly 2 years of experience in playing Voltz. I know a lot of raiding and defense techniques and I've memorized a lot of key stuff which includes making automatic Atomic Assemblers, self-sustaining fulmination generators and plenty more

I'm gonna contribute to the faction by giving out stuff and knowledge to those who need.

I can be very generous when I'm in the mood and help a lot.

My weakness is stupid people. They drive me nuts

Check PMs shortly.

4 minutes ago, ryanman09 said:

What Is Your In Game Name? ryanman09

What Is Your Discord User Name? Radon#2455

What Is your Ar Rank and Time? 5 days and 22 minutes Rank: Titan

How Old Are You? 16

How Long and What Times Can You Commit To The Faction?  more than 10 hours a week

What Time Zone are You In? Eastern Standard

What Are You Good At In Voltz? I am Familiar with all mods especially Applied Energistics. I am Great at large scale automation of processes. 

What Do You Want To Do In Our Faction? Either Build bases to produce Products, or manage pre-existing ones 

What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses? My greatest Strength would be my intermediate knowledge of all mods in the mod-pack and how they can be interconnected to achieve tasks, however my weakness would be my lack of knowledge about  more advanced and complex topics, but i am a quick learner. 

Check PMs shortly.

What Is Your In Game Name? Psychopathic_Pie

What Is Your Discord User Name? Gentleman_Pie#4185

What Is your Ar Rank and Time? Admiral (20 days 18 hours 40 minutes as of writing)

How Old Are You? 17

How Long and What Times Can You Commit To The Faction? 10 hours a week average.

What Time Zone are You In? GMT

What Are You Good At In Voltz? Most things that don't involve rednet, i have years of knowledge of the mods in Voltz,

What Do You Want To Do In Our Faction? Build shit, Destroy shit, rebuild the shit, destroy it again.

What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses? My greatest strength here would probably be my knowledge of the pack, whilst my greatest weakness is having to refrain  from blowing up my own base because it would look cool.

Your application has been Accepted,

Check your PMs shortly

MySnek

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 #0028

Don't know what the rank would be since I bought a rank (Legend) but I'm at 22 Days and 12 Hours

How Old Are You?

Got school so normally in the afternoons, at least 3-4 hours a day though.

PST

I'd say I'm pretty well-rounded in all aspects, except rednet.

I'm pretty good with doing anything really (especially if it involves going boom).

My best strength is probably my knowledge of the pack, I've played for quite a while(First time I played actively was when Defuse wasn't a corrupt boy) Greatest weaknesses would be that I am quite the procrastinator but it'll get done, eventually and I'll spend all my resources on those glorious windmills.

I have your base coods. Accept me or die :)

Spakyjake

Sparky#6001

n/a

Elite. 6 days 13 hours 20 min

How Old Are You?

its fickle but definitely more than twice a week for a few hours at a time

EST

I can do just about anything. I excel in creating bases and automation. 

whatever y'all need

I'd say that I'm dedicated and can understand the more complex facets of the fame. Weaknesses include being too confident sometimes and I make mistakes cuz I'm human but I try my hardest to fix them quickly and efficiently. I'm also horrible at spelling so theres that...

Edited by sparkyjake

Your application has been Accepted,

Check PMs shortly

Cani77

cani77#0281

n/a

I am a Commander and i've been in various resets. I'd say at least 10 days in total, but this reset says 4 days 15 hours

How Old Are You?

I'm 15 years old

Pretty much everyday. At least a couple hours.

I've a lot of experience in voltz as i've played at least a year and a half. I like explosives and Atomic science mods. I also like Rednet although i dont get it quite yet

I wanna help the people who need it and basically give all my stuff and, well,  I want to enjoy the server.

I think i'm very dedicated and can do almost anything i put myself to. I like experimenting.
Weaknesses might be that sometimes i get a little bored of voltz and im messy

Your application has been Accepted,

Check PMs shortly

What Is Your In Game Name? pilotmaster101

What Is Your Discord User Name? hanzomain#3040

What Is your Ar Rank and Time? elite and 1 day and 13 hours

How Old Are You? 13

How Long and What Times Can You Commit To The Faction? every day from about 3:30 to 8:30

What Time Zone are You In? Mst

What Are You Good At In Voltz? the crafting

What Do You Want To Do In Our Faction? be an important member and contribute

What Are Your Strengths And Weaknesses? strength- dedication and ability to communicate.   weaknesses- being occasionally clumsy 

Recruitment Template

Kevven990 / CodeZed

(edited)

badb94#0118

Im usually not using Discord or Teamspeak either, due to my Pc being pretty old (about 7 years) it slows it down pretty hard.

but I will use one of them if needed I have both Programs installed

Kevven990 / CodeZed

Titan, 16d 14h

How Old Are You?

Im 24 Years old

I have a pretty busy workplan, so my online times can vary.

About 3 hours on evenings on 2 days in a week should be possible, and there are my days off where I can contribute even more. consider my workplan flexible so it changes from week to week.

im in CET, (central european time) (germany to be precise)

Im good at making Concepts and in deep thinking about pros and cons. When I see a concept, the cons will always be the first thing I see, followed by the pros. In my mindset, there is always room for improvement.

I can explain things in a way even the dumbest person would understand.

I like to consider the playerbase as a community thats worthy of being helped and treasured.

(actual Voltz skills: )

I have around 4 years Voltz experience on and off

My skill level should be around endgame.

I played on haxyshideout before, wich was a good server I even donated to until it closed.

good at building compact bases, not being oversized and space saving. For example build your autocrafting unit on the ceiling to use space you otherwise wouldnt use anyway, so its accessible from anywhere below.

I would like to be a strategical pillar thats directing things. I have the patience to fulfill really great projects that take a long time without loosing track of the progress. I feel like a mastermind thats just waiting to be unleashed.

I like to make plans that take other players into consideration, for example I once had a non faction secret society with someone (doctorsnakes) and our plan was to build a huge matrix network thats unraidable because it consits of 5 matrixes around a huge matrix in a circle pattern. Sadly he never came online again.

about me:

Im a sociopath, not a psychopath. These are two different things. Where Psychopaths have no moral or empathy, sociopaths do have these but dont really like to use them. I like to be kind and heartful, I help out players I dont even know, knowing they could help me out in the future. And had a variety of experiences where I saw that that worked out perfectly.

Knowing these facts I think you can understand that I can be a pretty manipulative and logical person IRL. Telling you this should achieve that you know that I can be good hearted person when I want to, to get people to do what I want for example.

Having me on your side will give you a good authority.

Being a sociopath has flaws tho:

Due to my very strong empathy which is affecting me more than I like to admit, I shut it off sometimes so my mates cant affect me more than I like to. I can be very self concious and arrogant at times, but I know that this is hurting people which makes me apologizing to them later on.

I now was more honest to you guys than to the people that know me in person, I hope that makes me trustworthy and a good member of your faction that can contribute many things to you.

My motivation: Sharing the fun of this game so everyone can enjoy it. Which will give me a better experience as well.

Edited by Kevven990

KEVVEN990, Your application has been Accepted but I would need to know your Discord username and tag to beable to invite you to the Factions Discord, I would also like to talk further.