FortEnderEgg

What Server are you applying for?

I'm Applying for staff on Oblivion Networks Voltz Server!

What is your In Game Name?

My IGN is fortenderegg

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

I'm very active on discord at microdose#1352.

My TeamSpeak username is microdose.

What is your time zone?

Central Standard Time, I'm located in Austin, Texas.

When are you available?

I'm available after school every day from 4:40 PM to 10:30 PM on weekdays, and 9:00 AM to 12:30 AM on weekends.

What time can you dedicate to the server on weekdays and weekends?

I can dedicate 1-3 hours a day on weekdays and 2-5 on weekends.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

I'm rank BloodGuard on the server with over 50 hours of play behind my belt.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I started playing vanilla Minecraft 8 years ago (2010), and started my own server InfinityBlock in 2013, averaging just 2-10 players, however, it gave me great experience working with people and dealing with troublemakers. However I wanted something new, so in 2015 I shut down my own server and started playing Tekkit. As much I did like the mod pack, Voltz intrigued me much more. I loved the technical aspect of it as I did in my day to day life. Ever since I had played on another server, but the staff was unfair, the server was inactive, laggy and often went offline. That's when I found OblivionNetwork! The players are incredibly nice, helping me with things I didn't understand, as well as the staff.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

As stated previously, I ran my own small vanilla server InfinityBlock, this gave me great experience moderating the server to uphold a level of decency within the server. I'd love to apply my knowledge to this server!

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

Other than my own server, admittedly I have only held ranks on servers of those run by friends.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth) Please answer thoroughly.

I've always loved being of help to people and being able to have some aspect of control to help out others. I feel like I could be useful and gain important knowledge about the server that could be incredibly useful for higher ranks, should this be accepted. I'm dedicated to this server only, (and this modpack) and would be happy to dedicate some time to help out the server every day.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

I'm an American/Austrian and have had the honor of traveling all over the world and exploring tons of new cultures and traditions! MC has always been one of my favorite games and I've never been able to keep away from it for very long. I think for the time I've been playing this game, it's probably time I get myself a fancy new rank!

What is your Age?

I'm 15 years old and I turn 16 on February 12th.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods/plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two.

I'm very active and easy to contact at any point in the day, whether I have school or not.

I'm friendly and helpful to players and have maintained a neutral profile on the server.

- Although I'm not a perfectionist, I like getting work done.

- I find gratification in solving problems.

- I can handle a lot and still keep my cool.

- I do have bad days where I don't work very efficiently.

- I don't have a lot of moderating experience when it comes to relatively large servers such as Oblivion networks.

Additional Information (optional)

*Note this is my second application, the first one was denied due to the now-defunct TeamSpeak requirement.