Tekkit Legends pvp
What is your In-Game Name?

The_scout_999 and my alt the_scout_666

What is your time zone?

US Central
When are you available? Evenings after 7p central
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

anywhere from 3-5 hours on any of the days

What is your In-Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Donor/legend 

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
my account is older than I remember, it has been two or three years, but I've had experience with this network for a darn long time

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? 

I was a server admin for multiple ark servers, the servers have shut down due to a lack of player base.  I also had my own Minecraft server, but no player base and no reason to continue supporting it when I had a child on the way.

I also staffed this server making it up to Sr admin before life removing my free time away from me.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have and I had the duties of player satisfaction management and glitch/bug fixing.  I worked on fixing any player issues when items and things went missing and so on.  In Minecraft I've run and worked on admin shops multiple times

I have also been a Sradmin for the PVP server and have become a go to person for almost tekkit legends questions.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? 

I should be a helper because I have a working knowledge of many of the mods in the mod pack, and I'm Typically available during times where other staff are not.  I want to be a Helper because Working on a server and helping a server population is something I enjoy doing.  I also believe I'm a decent candidate because I am a very helpful person.  I also want to help on PVE because it would allow me to help all the players on legends instead of half of them.

Who are you?
I am an American male, have a wife and son. I work for fedex now had to make a last minute edit.  I'm prior service USAF, and I like sandbox games

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
I am sometimes introverted, but I manage it by excelling in one on one contact.  I align with Chaotic neutral, but I enjoy helping people and I like Minecraft.  Being prior military I can work under stress with minimal supervision.  I am very helpful but if a user gets overly on my nerves there is a high chance I may troll them with an unexpected rick roll or a few good puns.  I excel at straight up knowledge of the game, but I can be weak at communicating it.  I enjoy the Servers and look forward from hearing back.

Additional Information (optional)

Application Accepted!