Mjhutto2012

Denied

What Server are you applying for?  Voltz

What is your In Game Name? Mjhutto2012

What is your TeamSpeak Name? Mjhutto2012 (Downloading and will make it asap)

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone

When are you available? im available during all week during the day. I work at night
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

What is your In Game Rank?  Elite

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked I started playing Minecraft 7 years ago i start playing modpacks and voltz around 6 1/2 year ago

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill? yes and i had to moderate the chat while other staff wasnt on and while staff were on. i had to keep the chats clean and punish any rule breakers that if there were any.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth) I should be help because of my experience. I have owned 1 server with ruffly 5-10 players on it is now shutdown cause i couldnt keep paying for it while being in school. I am out of school now and have more time to dedicate to this server. I have been helper on 3 server and moderator on 4. I am a decent player and i can make a good impression on my self and the server. I will work to the best of my abilities to be online and active as much as my personal life will let me. I will dedicate as much time as i possibly can to this server as i already have. I know ill make a good helper. I will prove myself worthy of the rank. If i get the rank ill prove myself by doing what im supposed to do enforce the server rules and not break them myself!
Please answer thoroughly

Who are you?
I am M.J. i am a High School graduate I am 18 years old and preparing to start working next week at my first job!

What is your Age? 18

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

My weaknesses are

• My attiitude when it comes to disrespectful players
  • Building and keeping a good base without getting raided

My Strengths are

•  I am a cheerful player
  • i am a good sport when it comes to getting raided.
  • i have been telling myself its just a game for when i get made to cope

Additional Information (optional) N/a

Application denied

- Your Application, especially your Minecraft experience section lacks detail, add some more too it. This can include what other packs you have played / tried, how long you played before moving to another pack, etc.

- PS, We shut down our TS server so you can just leave that part out now. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

You may reapply in one weeks time if the above flaws are corrected.