Oakiepal

Accepted

1) Your in game name (IGN): oakiepal

2) When were you banned?: Sometime during the course of 2015-2016, I cannot seem to find the exact date.

3) Why were you banned?: I honestly have no clue, possibly duping?

4) Who banned you (if known)?: FluffyDefuse

5) Why should we unban you?: Well, it has been quite a while and I don't remember exactly how I was banned. I tried asking FluffyDefuse when he came on a server I manage and he said possibly duplicating items. However, I am kindly requesting that you give me another chance to play on this server. I would really enjoy the ability to play on this server again with some friends at times. Oblivion-Voltz was extremely fun server looking back. I promise I will play legitimately this time and not violate any rules that I may have in the past or any that exist now. I am requesting that you please consider my appeal. Hope whichever staff member is reviewing this ban appeal has a good day (or night). Thank you for your consideration, Oakiepal.

6) Picture of screen when logging in (required): Image attached below.

7) Server: Oblivion-Voltz.

download.png

Appeal accepted

You are now unbanned, if it still disconnects you than you are IP banned. You will need to PM me to get that fixed, fastest way to find me is on discord.