9xH

Accepted

What Server are you applying for?

Voltz 2.0

What is your In Game Name?

9xH, but former names were TransgenderCow & iiCooper_ (and a few others but those are on an old account that is now my brothers)

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

N/A, but my discord id is cat#7662

What is your time zone?

CST

When are you available?

When I'm not on my PC I can always be contacted via Discord on my phone.

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends?

Due to me being online schooled / home schooled I have extremely flexible hours and can dedicate as much time as needed. If you're looking for exact hours I'm usually just not available around 10AM-12PM on weekdays, and again if I'm needed at that time I should be able to be there.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

I'm currently Sergeant on Voltz 2.0 due to it being a brand spankin' new server, but Centurion close to Commander on Voltz. I don't hold any donor ranks on either of the servers but I have bought multiple perks.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz?
I originally first started playing minecraft way back in 2013 (from what I remember it was right before the horse update) because someone from my middle school talked me into buying it, rather convincing my parents that it would help me learn architecture and math. When I first got the game I was on a crappy little laptop that barely got 27 frames and I played on low pop PvE servers with the same friend from earlier, but eventually when I saw some videos of PvP servers I grew a thirst for more and ventured off into new pastures discovering factions, anarchy servers, and eventually I stumbled upon Voltz. I usually played in random spikes learning a bit giving it a break but every time I went back I learned more and more and whenever I was playing with my friend on PvE servers I was always thinking of new and efficient ways I could make my little factories that I haven't tried yet.  Eventually I just went to playing Voltz/Modded full time and gave up on vanilla and continued to expand what I knew about modded (there's a lot) and I still am today.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?
My experience with having duties / responsibilities on servers mainly stems from owning one and having a few of my friends own them and me volunteering to help set up the server and become a main administrator. My main roles on those servers were troubleshooting plugin issues, buycraft management, making sure the payments go through on time, hiring coders/buying plugins, etc. My moderating experience is not as vast as my administrative, but I have been moderator on two separate servers. One being a Towny PvE server and the other being an anarchy / grief / pvp server, and my main roles on the Towny server were pretty basic moderating the chat, looking for cheaters, the works. For the grief server it was pretty niche since I had to refill resource towers at spawn (it's hard to explain) with world edit and make sure nobody's exploiting/cheating.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper?
Being an average player without any power you see a lot of toxicity, arguments getting out of hand, etc and you think to yourself if I could just mute this guy it'd get calm again, and of course you can call a moderator of some sort but by that point the damage has already been done people are riled up and the server's chat is just a big argument. I want to be a Helper to avoid escalating conflict in chat and to help keep the toxicity handled so nobody feels like they don't belong or that the community is bad because one bad apple got through while nobody was on to deal with them. I want to be a Helper so I can help new players dive into this modpack and answer any questions if needed so people don't feel left out or new, because I know being a new player can be very daunting because I've been there. I know what it feels like to be the new guy that doesn't know jack about anything in the game and just needs a little help (or a lot) to get started and have fun. All in all I know this is a great community and I want to help keep it that way.

Who are you?

I'm Cooper and I'm an Online Schooled Senior that enjoys playing games, bantering with friends, learning new things! There really isn't a whole lot to say about me except I love making people laugh and I'm usually always the one trying to lift the mood when it's too low. I'm currently in the Air Force's DEP (Delayed Entry Program) which basically means when I graduate and get my diploma a few months after I will ship off to basic and go active duty. After I pass basic and my tech school I'll be a Cyber Systems Operator and while I'm serving I plan on taking advantage of the benefits and getting all my qualifications/degree that I need to get to where I want to be.  My goal is to get an Information Technology / Computer Science degree and pursue becoming a systems administrator / engineer.

What is your Age?

17, turning 18 in August

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths

•I can remain as unbiased as a person can be

•I've been told I can be very charismatic and generally fun to be around

•I'm pretty quick to identify flaws in my own character and am able to be critical of myself

•I'm generally outgoing and go out of my way to make sure everyone has a good time and is involved

Weaknesses

• Also one of my strengths- and that's the fact that I am able to be critical of myself, but sometimes that carries on to being too critical of myself and that leads to some pretty damaging stuff

•Sometimes I can be overconfident in my abilities and try to solve a problem on my own when I know in the back of my head I should ask for help

•I am a perfectionist and it can get pretty obsessive sometimes

Application Accepted. Check Discord.