It is with deep regret that we must announce the closure of our OBNW Legends-PvP Server

The Legends-PvE server will remain open

This closure has been forced by a lack of players on the server, and the transfer of the server website to the box.

I would like to personally thank anyone who was a part of our legends pvp community, apologise for the inconvenience, and invite you to continue the fun on our PvE server (legendspve.oblivion-networks.com)

In due time, the lobby sever will be closed as well

FAQ

What if I still want to fight people?

You will be able to! Construction is under way on brand new pvp arenas on pve!

What about my donor stuff?

If you owned a donor rank or perk on PvP, you can have it transferred to our PvE server. Simply reply below with your In-Game name, Rank/Perk, and (if you have it) any proof.

Reply to this topic with your In-game name and your donor rank/kit/perk

What about my ranks and AR time?

We are also willing to transfer AutoRank times and ranks BUT you must supply unedited proof of your rank (such as a screenshot of your "/ar check" or you talking ingame). We apologise for this being necessary, but I no longer have the ability to check our records for your AR times.

Screenshots must be UN-EDITED, UN-CROPPED
Attempted forgery may get you banned

Reply to this topic with your In-game name, your rank & time, your evidence, and the date the screenshot was taken (look at the image file's name)

Do I get to keep my money (/bal)?

The exact same thing applies to your balance: if you are able to prove what you had on PvP with a screenshot, we can transfer your balance.

Screenshots must be UN-EDITED, UN-CROPPED
Attempted forgery may get you banned

Reply to this topic with your In-game name, your balance, your evidence and the date the screenshot was taken (look at the image file's name)

Will I get my items and EMC back?

Unfortunately no, we will not be transferring any player data, items, emc amounts, transmutation tables, sethomes or the like

Can I become staff?

Go for it! Apply in our Staff Applications section here on the forums

ENQUIRIES

If you have any questions or concerns, you can reply to this topic below and either myself or an Op Manager will respond

Alternatively you can PM me on the forums or chat on our discord server

If I am unavailable and you need urgent help, contact any Legends PvE staff or Op Managers

i legit hate this discion. I literally was alpowerful. now I don't have my EMC, my rank anything. Like who the hell takes a picture of their AR rank?!?! this descion is rated -1/100000

If you just have a screenshot of yourself talking in chat, that will be enough

@zilchdevotee68 

So I guess you thought it'd be a good idea when PvP closed, just to go raid on pve instead? Nope.

Keep it up and you won't be able to play on either server again.

This is exactly why you will never be allowed to staff here.

@DJT183 It was a almost completely destroyed unclaimed base. Like tell me that was occupied. srriously

it doesnt matter, you cant take another base