Phoenix_561
What is your TeamSpeak Name?

SamTucker Nickname on the server is Phoenix 

Discord Name:

Phoenix#1183
What is your time zone?

GMT
When are you available?

I am usually available after school (5 pm) and on weekends. I am usually on my computer either playing Voltz, chatting to other members or doing homework. I enjoy playing on this server and playing on this modpack, so I dedicate all my hours I have in the day towards it. On weekends, I usually end up playing until 2-3am, and if needed I could be awoken by a spam of messages on my phone.
What time can you dedicate to the server on weekdays and weekends?

Weekdays - 5pm - 10/11 pm Weekends - 10 am - 11 pm / 12 am

What is your In-Game Rank?

Sergeant (19/20 hrs)

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)

I started to play Minecraft at the age of 8, this was vanilla Minecraft and I enjoyed learning the base game, but I lost interest in the normal game, as I surpassed my friends, and ended up helping them, and teaching them the game. This then lead to me discovering the technic launcher at the age of 11, I instantly fell in love with the mods that the Voltz modpack provided and quickly began to teach myself the basics of the game, after being bored of staying in the single-player mode, so I moved onto multiplayer.

I started by playing on the Voltz server on the iDreams network, I enjoyed playing weeks of the game, and this ended up in me obtaining the lowest of the staff hierarchy. I was then unable to pursue higher levels of trust, responsibility, and staff, as the server was shut down.

After that, I left the game and forgot my previous login, so I created the new account Phoenix_561, as soon as I gained the account, I instantly installed my old favourite modpack, and started to recover the knowledge that I gained from playing the modpack so extensively. 

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? / Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have only ever applied for one staff role, and this was stated in the second paragraph in the question above. The official name of the role was 'Chat Mod', and this involved me helping others, being new or experienced, talking to people on the Teamspeak server, filtering and moderating the chat, welcoming new players and maintaining a respectable view of the server from a user standpoint. Although this role did not entail building opportunities, I used to love to build structures and I enjoyed making something look amazing, and I would love to relearn the skills and be offered to continue. 

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
The reason why I want to become a Helper is mainly because I view the other Helpers as inspiring people, who help others that need it and help ones that are new to the server, these people are approachable, easy to talk to, and gives a simple explanation to something that may seem difficult, and I believe that I possess these key areas to 
becoming a Helper.

Who are you?

My name is Sam, I'm a Year 10 student that enjoys the Voltz modpack and the Oblivion Network. I am a competitive swimmer and play tennis every so often. Decided to buy Minecraft again, as I am sick and tired of the lack of games worth playing on steam, and I feel like this is the only game I truly liked and couldn't look forward to playing. Doing GCSE's next year, so I'm trying to spend this year having fun and not stressing about exams ;).

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths :

I feel like I'm easy to talk to and approachable

I can be trusted and am very responsible

If there is a time limit on a task, I always complete these without a problem (unless I have a personal issue)

I like to see people grow and develop as players, and people

I like engaging in discussion with anyone

I accept people's views and don't try to change their beliefs and overall view on a subject

Weaknesses:

Last time I was a staff member, I agree that I followed the guidelines too religiously, but near the end I believed that I solved this issue

With a lot of homework, I might be unable to physically help people in the game but could either talk to them on discord or Teamspeak, whilst doing my work.

Playing games for extended periods of time affects me negatively most of the time, this is usually resulting in a slowed typing speed, slower talking and sometimes a lack of focus.

Can sometimes become stressed after a long day of school (and my school makes it extra stressful), I can sometimes not be on as long as I normally could.

+============================================================+

Application Accepted. Check Discord.