What Server are you applying for?

The only tekkit server on oblivion now… rip pvp 
What is your In Game Name?

zilchdevotee68
What is your time zone?

Eastern
When are you available?

Weekdays: 4pm-7:45PMish everyday

Weekends: all day besides events and eating... but obviously I play other things but I would be on a lot.
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Stoneguard, but I was higher on PVP I just aren't weird and didn't take pictures of my AR rank, if fact I think I was a donor but idc

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
Minecraft when I was 6, modded 11 and a half? yeah that sounds about right.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

No

unless you count my brother. Which you shouldn't.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
I want to help the tekkit community. I help how I can now, though I'm pretty crippled after PVP shutdown, but I want to help more.

Who are you?
I am a ohio-ern, who goes to middleschool, has 3 advanced classes, A student, and plays games and reads in his free time.... *cough* And some memes *cough*

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

• Can sometimes accidently be braggy
  • very logical
  • helpful
  • friendly
  • When it comes to science I can get a little, I'm-right-you-little-***, like I'll ask the teacher a question I already know the answer to and she doesn't answer what I already know, kind of like veering off a bit, and oh my god ill die. But if there's a way to check it ill do that. Like Ha I'm right and its right here. Or oh shit... 

Additional Information (optional)

Oh btw my TS doesn't work on your server. IDK why, I don't think im banned from TS

Application Denied

Your application has been denied for the following reasons;

• You are underage
  • You have always been a problem on OBNW through your immaturity. One of your main issues is disrespecting/arguing with staff so I'm quite surprised you now want to join us. You have been banned twice on legends alone, one of which was 2 weeks long, the other was only a few days ago. You have been such a problem on voltz (where you have been banned 4 different times that I know of) that you were told not to reapply over there. I find it almost amusing that you would get yourself temp-banned for rule breaking, then immediately apply to be staff on that same server.
  • "Eastern" is not a timezone
  • A few of your answers are too short
  • You have no experience moderating a community

YOU MAY NOT RE-APPLY

PS; You can't connect to our TS server because it has since been shut down.

PPS; I checked for any PvP donations to transfer for you, but your only donations have been on Voltz