What Server are you applying for?

Oblivion Voltz
What is your In Game Name?

powerful_tim
What is your time zone?

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

When are you available?
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

On weekdays I have a lot of free time I've got have 3 periods so I am free most of the week but weekends I am usually out with friends so not much on weekends

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
I am a general 

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I have been playing Minecraft for a hot minute started modded packs in 2013 stopped playing a while back but I have come back and powerful tim is as powerful as ever

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? / Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have lots of experience moderating communities. I am Director of Administration on an Arma life server which is 4th in command the server is fairly large peaks at 60 players
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

Yes, my job was to run the staff team and make sure all the servers were running smoothly, run staff meetings, make gang weapons and vests (military simulator BTW), overwatch the young staff members etc... 

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

I would like to join the Oblivion staff team as I have lots of past experiences with staff in many communities on many games. I would also, say I got good at talking to the people reporting and or being reported and letting them know calmy what will happen and or what the punishment will be. I can also be a good role model for the other players on the server and love helping out other staff members when they need the help. Its also something I can do in my free time ( what I have a lot of ) so it makes me less bored and helps out the community.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

my name is jadickarous johnson I am a 17-year-old male that lives in Florida I spent most of my weekends at the beach getting schwasted with the boys I attend St Petersburg Catholic high school I am a senior about to graduate high school in May. After high school, I will take a little break from school travel a bit come back and go to college not sure what I will be going for but I am leaning towards becoming an anesthesiologist mental man i am

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

strengths:

easy to talk to 

punctual

disciplined

I'm a fun man but I know when to be serious and not joke around

weaknesses:

sometimes I take jokes a tad too far

I like everything to be perfect could be a strength to I guess

Additional Information (optional)

Application Accepted

See your forum PMs shortly.