f70
What is your TeamSpeak Name?

This question is outdated, my discord is Sterlinty#0778
What is your time zone?

EST
When are you available?

Everyday.
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

On week-days I can commit up to 6 hours, on week-ends I can commit up to 8 - 10 hours.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
StoneGuard at the time of posting this application.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
5 years ago, about 4 years ago I was playing Tekkit Classic, and I started playing Voltz around 2 - 3 years ago, my first minecraft experiences was on a server based around Factions, so I have been playing Factions servers for a long time, and I enjoy them alot.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I have experiences moderating a few different servers, mainly 1 - 2 years ago, but recently I moderated as Moderator on a skyblock server, even tho it used a "pre-built" server, I did not really care that much and I still moderated it too the best of my abilities, that is the most recent staff position I have had.
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

Yes, I had staff role on a lot of servers, the most recent one being a skyblock server, the things that I had to fulfill included checking the shop for "dupe" bugs, like if you could buy redstone ore for $100, then sell each redstone for $75, (you could fortune it for near infinite money), and moderating the chat and catching cheaters.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
I think I should be picked over the other applicants because I can be more active then them, and generally more helpful, I can moderate chat up to the set guidelines, and punish said to the guidelines, but not follow the guidelines like a rule book, but also use my brain and judge by myself, so in summary I want to be helper to help out the server, moderate chat, and any other things that you request of me!

Who are you?
I am a 16 year old male from Oregon, Ohio, currently going to school at Clay High School, my dream job is being a lawyer, and I enjoy helping people, I do not currently have a job at the time of writing this application, but I am planning on getting one in the next years, I enjoy gaming on PC, mainly on Minecraft and other browser games, the times that I play minecraft, I always will play modded.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

My strengths are: 

• I enjoy helping people.
  • I do not enjoy breaking the rules.
  • Personally, I think I have a great sense of humor.
  • I am a very patient person.

My weaknesses are: 

• I can be stubborn at times.
  • I am not organized at all.
  • At times I can attempt to be the center of attention

Application Denied

1. Immaturity in game and on other forums.
  2. You just got off of a 1 month ban for rank stealing.

You may reapply in 2 weeks time if above flaws are corrected