Immortal_Fox

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

Foxy

What is your time zone?

Central Standard Time

When are you available?

Everyday Around Mid AfterNoon

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

I can dedicate hours a day to the server dyring during the week and weekend with having nothing but free time

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups My in game rank is

WarLord

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I started playing minecraft around when i was about 10years old I am 19 now I would have to say that i started played modded packs when i was around 15-16 years old when i got the type of computer that was able to run mine craft with mods installed

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

Experience on moderating a community is okay i would have to say I have had moderator rank on other mod pack servers in the past mainly just having to provide the basic material over looking the server making sure that everything is running how it is suppose to run making sure that players are having a good time and checking with them if there having any problems with anything and if so how can I or a higher up help in this situation and make the experience better just always trying to talk to players and get their judgement overall. (This was to answer the first and second part)

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

The reason I would like to be a helper on this server is because of the amount of time that I can add to this server checking everything over helping out any player online that would be in need of help being able to even help other staff members if need be I enjoy talking to people and that can go long ways in the online gaming community in a way I would like to be a better role model for some players on the server someone that they can look up to and know that they can have someone to talk to online if need. Not to mention if any corrective action would need to be used on a player I would like to have that chance to be able to explain to them what exactly is going to happen if some sort of corrective action does need to be taken into action. Having this role can also help me in a way become a better person in the end with the advantage to help/

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

A little bit of information about me My name is Kole I live in Chicago Illinois I have been out of High School for almost a year now while in High School I was top starting offensive line man who received all state and all conference rewards and had several D1 schools looking to recruit me sadly that did not work out due to prior situations at school. I enjoy spending time with friends and family especially when there are drinks involved not to mention cooking and of course working on cars and racing other then that I am really a simple man in all honestly

What is your Age? 19

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

Strengths

Easy person to talk to

disciplined

Weakness

Stutter problem with speech

have kind of a temper

sometimes can take jokes to far even when there just trying to be funny

Additional Information (optional)

Application Accepted. Check Discord.