Galactic_dragon9

Hi everybody,

with the launch of the new server everyone had been delighted. This was a great step for the community. However, the modpack doesn’t come perfect I’m afraid. There is still a missing element of voltz and that is the defense systems. Defenses are practically useless and that takes a lot of the fun from raiding. Me and my friends used to throw explosives and Emps at a forcefield looking for weaknesses for sometimes hours. It gave us a lot of joy back then. Now raiding is too easy and to top that the digital miner can destsroy/mine any defenses remotely. The server is still fairly young and it’s not too late to add one more addition. I understand that mffs wasn’t what it used to be but I’m sure there is a good defense mod out there.

thanks,

galactic 

MFFS is the same, the GUIs are just very different, forcefields still work. We also have Open Modular Turrets mod for base defences. If you have any suggestions for mods feel free to let us know.

My only suggestion would be to disable the digital miners effect on all blocks except ores

That would require a lot of editing of the mekanism mod itself, and considering the time it takes to do something like that, and the fact sometimes people use them to do more than just mine for ores, we will probably not go through with that. My best advice would be multiple layers of FF and matrixes. Also, I am pretty sure If you use translations you can make a FF out of the range of a DIGI-miner.