Accepted

+============================================================+

What Server are you applying for?

Voltz

What is your In-Game Name?

Patchesnugget nick is Powerful_Jim

What is your Discord Name and ID?

Audacious_Operator#0202

What is your time zone? Where are you from?

EST USA East Coast

When are you available?

From 2-9:30 on weekdays and from 9 AM to 11 PM on Weekends.

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

Weekdays 2-3 Hours

Weekends 4-5 Hours

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

Master

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz?

Started playing Minecraft back in 2009 I think, and got into Voltz at around 2013 and have been playing since.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I started my moderating and administration career in 2012 on Cloud Networks, I worked as an admin and retired from my position about a month ago. I was also a staff member on the very popular tekkit server Pancake Networks. I dealt with a lot of player issues and dealt with the chat the majority of the time. I then switched over to playing Arma where I staffed many communities, my job was to deal with support cases and logging and overwatching. I then switched to faction managers watching over departments like the PD to make sure the command was following the rules and making sure that the server was running smoothly. Many of these servers still exist today. I went into the police force on some of these servers to become Internal Affairs making sure that the officers were doing their job properly and weren't being corrupt.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfil?

Moderator Cloud Networks - Overwatch chat and help Trial Mod's with their duties and assist with escalating situations.

Administrator Cloud Networks / LVRP / ALRP - Deal with forums issues and do events. Handle any situations and bans. Overwatch Trial Mods.

Head Administrator 88 Cores - Help with overwatching handle staff related issues regarding promotions/demotions. Deal with punishments and reviewing cases.

Factions Manager LVRP - Watch over the departments I.E Civilian, DMV, PD, or EMS/FD, CG.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

Please answer thoroughly

I believe I should be a helper for multiple reasons. Some of these include my activity and dedication to the community. I have been with Oblivion for numerous years joining after the fall of Accelerated Voltz. I want to become a helper to assist the community and help any members who need it and make sure that any issues that are needed are resolved. I also want to help with anything the team needs I have a lot of experience in building and with handling people. As a helper, it's my duty to help wherever is needed and help overwatch the chat as my priority to make sure everyone is following the rules. I want to expand my role in the community showing I'm not just a supporter but a contributor in making the community a better place.

Who are you?

Give us a little information on yourself

Currently, I work for my town doing a lot of community service clearing roads etc. I also am away a lot on leadership training courses such as NAYLE and NYLT. I go hiking a lot but mostly work on my mastery of the mods in Voltz. I have spent a lot of time playing and this has been the first time I have really been able to hop on and actually succeed and have fun. I want to be able to bring these experiences to everyone else so they can have an enjoyable time playing on the server. I go hiking a lot and do soccer as well as a lot of extracurricular activities which cut away at my time on the PC.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths

- Open

- Helpful

- King

- Disciplined

- Direct

Weaknesses

- I can take things in the wrong direction sometimes

- Audacious at times
- Need things to be my way at times when they way they are being done is wrong.

Additional Information (optional)

* Don't go on teamspeak unless Urgent

+============================================================+

Application accepted, see your discord DMs shortly.