Edgar

A quick guide on how to install Voltz 2.0!

Voltz 2.0, code name: Operation Phoenix, has finally been released! Here's how to download & install it!

1. Download the modpack (click here)

Noted bug: BUG.JPG.5d587863287001474d52ab12a4cdc698.JPG Just go to your downloads file and it should be ready (compiling error). #blamebill

2. Open it Select the file and then click extract all.

3. Press Windows key + R and enter %appdata%

RUN.JPG.7412cbcb748c9005db3ff2a7e98bb196.JPG

4. Open .technic

5. Open "modpacks"

6. Drag the file across. 

7. Open Technic and click on the new modpack! 

8. EDIT: YOU MUST THEN SEARCH FOR IT BY TYPING IT INTO THE LAUNCHER

To be noted:

- You must have the most recent version of Java installed to ensure maximum performance! (1.8.0_201)

- Report ALL bugs that you find to us on our discord! /discord 

See you all ingame! 

~EdgarP01

Edited by Edgar

I have it downloaded and in the right folder but when I launch technic I don't see the mod pack listed.

You can contact either Fish or Killfalcon through discord and they can assist you with this issue.

I am unsure on what the modpack's name is I looked up many things like Volts 2.0, Operation Phoenix but none of which come up with this modpack. I am sorry if I sound dumb lol

5 hours ago, Wreckritix said:

I am unsure on what the modpack's name is I looked up many things like Volts 2.0, Operation Phoenix but none of which come up with this modpack. I am sorry if I sound dumb lol

Its fine. Up in the original post, there is a link that has the download for the pack, as it is no longer listed on technic due to some issues. That link will give you the download for the pack, and from there, you can just follow the instructions. Hope this helped

Hi everyone,

As seen above, there are a couple ?'s over the name of the pack, finding it etc. I have purposely been very vague over the name of the pack due to issues over it being taken down by technic. If you want the link to it. Join our discord or PM Edgar#4351 on discord or though the website. 

~EdgarP01

I was able to successfully install and launch the modpack, as well as join the server (it was a fairly complicated process and as such there is nobody on the server), but I don't seem have to have my rank enabled. What do I need to do to get my rank on this new server?