Terret0816

Denied

What Server are you applying for?

Oblivion Networks.

What is your In-Game Name?

Terret0816.

What is your Discord Name and ID?

N/A (getting it now)

What is your time zone? Where are you from?

EST. U.S.

When are you available?

I am mostly available everyday.

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

Yes I can.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

Basic. (New, sorry)

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz?

I started playing Minecraft in 2012. I started playing modded packs and Volts in 2013.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I have experience with Roblox mods. Also, I have experience with Minecraft mods, too and experience most things that may happen.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfil?

Yes, SpaceCraft Server. 

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

I should be a helper because I feel responsible and I want to help the community to be a better place in Minecraft. I also, love this Server.

Please answer thoroughly

Who are you?

I am a loving, caring person that HOPEFULLY anyone can trust. :)

Give us a little information on yourself

I am 13. I love Minecraft and a little Fortnite. I play basketball and football.

What is your Age?

13, like it said above.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths: are being nice, helping people, building.

Weaknesses: are banning people it hurts, but I can do it.

This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

Additional Information (optional)

Not that I can think of. I hope I pass. :)

Application Denied

Your application is denied for the following reasons;

• You have not told us which OBNW server you are applying for (at this time there is Voltz, Voltz 2.0, or Tekkit Legends)
  • You must have discord
  • What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends? " - "Yes I can" does not answer this question
  • What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable) - "Basic" is not a rank. Furthermore please refer to the template where it says that  you must have 12 Hours of in-game time
  • ALL answers are short and not sufficiently detailed
  • "What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?" - Either you have misinterpreted this question, or your answer does not make sense
  • If you refer to the template you'll see that the minimum age is 14

You may re-apply when you have turned 14 and the above flaws have been corrected

PS; Please don't double post your application