PALAGONNA

Denied

What Server are you applying for?

I am applying for Voltz 1.0

What is your In-Game Name?

Palagonna

What is your Discord Name and ID?

Palagonna #3839

What is your time zone? Where are you from?

My time zone is (UTC-05:00) Est (É.-U. et Canada) and I live in Quebec\Canada

When are you available?

How cause of my age (13) and the studies, my availability is not very strict. But I play 5 to 10 hours weakly

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

Weeks days about one and a half hour and week-ends about 2 to 4 hours

What is your In-Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

Supreme and I played for

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz?

I started playing Minecraft at the age of 8 and I started to play mod packs at the age of 10.

I played a lot (FTB, Palladium, Voltz, etc.) and I know a lot on modpacks.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I already was a senior helper in a server (Palladium) and at school I am the (President) of the school.For sec1

The two last fings helped me to become a responsible person and I fink I can handle the fact of helping this server.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfil?

As I saided, I was senior helper in a modded server called (Palladium). I was helping newbies and sometimes I did events.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth) Please answer thoroughly

I know how to help people a lot like if I see some one in the road, I will help him. I have experience being helper and I loved the job. I worked all summer at being a senior helper and I helped ameliorate the server. Don’t worry. that server doesn’t have any resemblances at this server so don’t be afraid I do a sabotage. I want to be helper because as I saided, I like to help people. I see a ton of scouts and grunts that need help but there is no staff when I see them. Maby the hour, I don’t know but I want to help them.

Who are you?

I’m a 13 and half boy that loves programming and gaming named Joah.

Give us a little information on yourself

I am in a sec 2 (Grade 10 I fink I the United States) program where we work on pc's and other related projects and with intensive English. I love math's to, and I went to international math conquest’s (AQJM). I love all computer related activities (Gaming, Programming, etc.). I live with my mother and when I can I play on Voltz.

What is your Age?

13 years and a half (July)

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

First, I don’t really have tolerance for cheating and else, so maby no ban hammer in my hands in the future

I have an attraction to troll Cheaters (Going to their base e.c.t) when I can

I’m not fast at righting in English

I am too much perfectionist

For the rest, I respect people whenever who they are

Im Very good at math

I know a lot on computers

QiP of 99

Additional Information (optional)

I am bilingual in English (Talking especially)

I talk also french : Je parle très bien le français puisque je vis au Québec

Application Denied

Your Application was denied for the following reasons:

• You do not meet the minimum age requirement.
  • Application looks rushed and not well thought out.
  • There are many grammar and punctuation mistakes and inconsistencies. 

You may reapply once you have turned to the minimum age of 14, and the other flaws listed above have been corrected.