Voltz

What is your In Game Name?

Reveling |Old Account Zapliner

What is your Discord Name and ID?

Reveling#9564

What is your time zone?

CDT

When are you available?

My work schedule changes bi-weekly due to this I'm not sure exactly what days a week I will be available although I can always hop on before and after my shift 

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

My AR rank is Admiral, and my donor rank is Warlock. (Also have bought infinite homes, /gctp, ,/god, /fly, and /nick)

-Roughly 16-20 hours a week

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)

All information will be checked

I have been playing minecraft for a long time. I played my uncle's account back in beta, then I got my own account in 1.5.2. Shortly after I got my account, I started playing modpacks, and I've been playing them for roughly 6 years. Starting back when hexxit was super popular, I started with that then moved on to Crazycraft, and then Voltz, which is my favorite modpack of all time. (I have also played custom modpacks, and sky factory leaving me with extensive mod knowledge.)

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I was an Admin on a factions/survival/kit PvP server, I was also the developer for a minecraft gta server. Recently I resigned from the Community Manager position on a semi-popular factions server. (highest amount of players online at one time is 300) I have extensive knowledge of most basic plugins, I also have a lot of experience moderating, such as the server Recently I resigned from managing on (I had been with the server for about 2 years) on this server, I have had to deal with a lot of difficult situations as factions server have very toxic communities. (Currently on a 3 month break for development and re-branding.) I also Spent some time as a Helper on this server. :D

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

As previously stated I was Admin on a faction/survival/kit PvP server, As previously stated I resigned from a "semi-popular factions server". When I was a helper on said "semi-popular factions server." I had to moderate chat, warn misbehavior, and help people. I did my job and got promoted to moderator. As a Moderator I had to keep an eye out for hackers/exploiters, moderate chat, warn misbehavior then I was Promoted to admin. As admin I was responsible for supervising helpers, dealing with player reports, monitoring forums, After I spent a bit of time as an admin I was promoted to the Community Manager as the Community Manager I was given the responsibility of managing the forums, discord, in-game events, and player-staff relations this position also included all of the responsibilities of previous staff ranks. I also Spent a brief amount of time as helper on this server and my responsibilities included monitoring chat, helping players with in-game issues (or just helping them figure something out) It also included warning and logging any misbehavior.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

Please answer thoroughly

Personally, I really enjoy helping people, Being able to help someone get on their path to loving voltz the way I do and hopefully expanding the community of this amazing server, I realize that being staff on a sever is a massive responsibility and I feel like i'm right for the job, being a helper means someone is there to help someone when and where they need it, and that means that you have to be active, and i am very active. (As I can be)

Who are you?

Give us a little information on yourself

First off, my name is Levi, I live in Dallas, Texas I am a very positive thinking person, as i really just enjoy making others happy, I always try to see the good in bad situations. I really enjoy learning new things, I spend most of my time on computers or working (At Chick-Fil-A), pretty much always talking to someone, I'm a very social gamer I do not enjoy video games nearly as much as I do when I'm with someone. My hobbies include A/V Engineering/Technician, Skate boarding, Cooking, and swimming, I also really enjoy helping people its kinda just my thing.

What is your Age?

I am currently 16 years of age, I was born April 8th 2003.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

Strengths:

• I believe I am a very kind person.
  • I tend to put others before myself.
  • I am patient when I need to be.
  • I enjoy helping others in any way that I can.
  • I am good at adapting to situations.
  • I am good at turning situations from bad to good.

Weaknesses:

• I can come off sarcastic or rude. (when i just mean it to be a friendly joke)
  • I can get bored very easily.
  • I tend to talk to much.
  • I sometimes jump to conclusions.
  • I get frustrated sometimes.
  • I can sometimes make a situation worse by trying to fix it.

Additional Information (optional)

Previously I took a trip to Uganda, Africa. I had no idea how much of an effect it would have on how I look at the world around me, in Uganda I realized just how much it means to help someone learning that even if you give a little, that little bit can mean the world to someone else. My philosophy is that even if you don't have much to give why not give it. My goal in life is to change as many peoples lives as i can, it may take a while but who knows just talking to someone when they need a friend on a minecraft server can make a difference. Giving someone some much needed encouragement is all it can take to change somebody's life. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you consider accepting me back into the staff team!

-LCV/Reveling

Application Accepted