cheezelstick

I know this does not follow the guidelines of a ban appeal but i was reading my old appeals and Titanic claims that i had bypassed my ban which i have no clue how to do and i wish i had lol and that i was hacking while i bypassed my ban which i don't even know how to do for starters. And exilled says that the story i have given has changed every time which it hasn't i just left out the embarrassing bits and also claims that i bypassed several times on alts which is false my little brother tried playing and said "do you know my brother cheezelstick" and got banned for that. 

As Defuse stated in your previous post you need to reimburse Oblivion for the chargeback and any fees that may have been piled on top of that. You can contact him on discord at Oblivion#0537. The story that we've heard countless times STILL doesn't make sense to this day and the little brother tactic is old and overused at this point. Please refrain from making any further posts about this on the website since it won't help your situation get any better, Any further comments and concerns please contact Oblivion directly. Thank You.

When will we finally get the truth from you cheezelstick?...

cfd8c66092d207cb97a3d2fdc2acdbab.png