Oblivion Voltz 1.0

What is your In Game Name?     

Mrkibbles28

What is your Discord Name and ID? 

Kibbles#5628

What is your time zone?         

BST

When are you available?       

I've recently started doing a bit more sport and because I have my GCSEs soon, I do get set more homework than normal but I will be on as much as possible.

The general week - I have sport Monday Wednesday and Friday but have a few hours before to play on the server and Tuesday, Thursday and weekends, I'm free all day

Half-terms/holidays - This is when I have the most free time and can spend a lot of time on the server as I won't have school but there will be days where I spend time with family and friends

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends   

Week days - Monday, Wednesday, Friday I can be on between 4pm-6:30pm. Tuesday and Thursday I can be on between 4-10 pm (depending on what I am doing as I might have school work to finish or might be spending the day with family).

Week-ends - I can typically spend all day on the server.

On school holidays, I would be on a lot as I have no school and can mess up my sleep schedule as much as I want.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable) 

My ar rank currently is currently Prince (30 days, 14 hours) on Voltz 1 and Admiral (16 days, 4 hours) on Voltz 2

I have donated and got the Master donator rank on Voltz 1 and have bought unlimited homes + Custom nickname.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)   
All information will be checked         

I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now and started when I was young. I have had two accounts now due to loosing the password and email for the other. My current username is Mrkibbles28 but my previous one was Mrkibbles56. About a year or more ago, I really wanted to play some modded Minecraft and started playing around with Forge for a while then a few months ago I got Technic Launcher and got Voltz. Me and a few mates started off building many bases, which all got raided, and from then I learnt how to play and started to really like the mod pack and the server/ server's community.

I then stuck with Voltz for a good months and really enjoyed it and then switched to Voltz 2 for a while, which is a great mod-pack and adds a lot more interesting new items and buildings to Voltz but it just needs a bit of work before it can really be fully played.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)      

I have been and admin on a few servers (Mainly faction servers) and have helped out many owners of servers. For them, I gave a few ideas to help improve their game and have helped build spawns, shops arenas and some more things. Although the servers I worked on were only small, I still put a lot of time and effort into them and worked along side the owner day after day, helping them to grow their player base and server. I have been trusted on those servers with full permissions and have had full access to commands and structures.

I have also been Helper and Event Coordinator on Voltz, which was really fun and taught me a lot about building/developing things for servers and how a community works.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?    

Yes I have been given staff roles on many small servers and have helped out by building Spawn areas, help price items and decide what to do with the server along side the owner. I have done this for a very long time now on vanilla servers. (Most of the stuff here is described in the previous answer)

I've also recently been developer on a new server and I've learnt a lot from it.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)  
Please answer thoroughly               

I think i should be a staff because I have a lot of free time to play the game, I help out people already and have built bases for new people for free, I also want to be staff because it is cool to be a part of a server and help out by keeping the server in a good condition and keeping the player base happy. In general though I like to be friendly and I think being staff will help with that because as of now, no one will trust you going into their base and helping them out but when I you are staff, you can help them out while assuring them that they are safe. I also know how pretty much everything in this mod pack works, which will allow me to help many people out if they have any problems. I also think that I know many people from the community and do get along well with most people.

Who are You?

Give us a little information on yourself    

My name is Coan, I have been playing Minecraft for years now and love playing modded Minecraft as it adds more things to do in the game. I am currently 14 and going through school in the UK (which is hell) and am taking my GCSEs next year. Before I was a year old, I have had a dog living with me and have grown up to love them (Hence the name Mrkibbles, a dog food, it's a long story). I have 2 dogs right now, a Rottweiler and a Alsatian crossed with an Alaskan Malamute, they are both very cute, loving and stupid :p. As of now, I am living with my parents, dogs and sister and tend to go travelling to other countries ever now and then. I love a challenge and am great at maths or just any logic based challenge, I love taking part in sports and have played or taken part in Rugby, kickboxing, tennis in the past and am currently playing badminton weekly and going boxing. I can be quite competitive and also love debates as you could learn things from them and also have your mind changed.

What is your Age?   

As of now, I am 14 and my Birthday is in the 26th of July

What are your strengths and weaknesses? 

Strengths: 

I love helping out other people,

I have a very long attention span (I can sit and grind out on the server for hours/days),

I am very good when talking to someone to either resolve an issue or just to be friendly,

I work very hard for things and I am very loyal and trustworthy,

I am good at listening and fixing peoples issues,

I love animals,

I always aspire to be better and can push my self to get better,

I am good at listening.

I love making others laugh.

Weaknesses: 

If I am having a bad day, I can take it out on other people if they slightly annoy me,

I tend to day dream a lot when doing something I don't enjoy,

I don't have a lot of patients,

I tend to be very lazy with something I don't like/want to do,

I have mild OCD which causes me to get annoyed at things that aren't perfect and can cause lots of mashing on my keyboard,

I tend to over react and act badly to situations when many things go wrong and sometimes I can just shutdown and avoid it.

Extra Information:

I've taken around a months break from the server now, which was very needed, and I've sorted out a lot of things and think I'm ready to come back and help out this Network again.

I can spend a lot of time on the Network and hope I can maybe start helping it advertise on social media sites and help manage weekly/monthly events or challenges.

I really do want to see this server grow again and I have a few ideas which could help it to.

I also know that Fish denied my last application but I feel I have been back long enough now to re-apply and do really hope to be accepted.

Thank you for reading

Accepted.