ortizh2003

Accepted

What Server are you applying for?

The Voltz 1.12.2 server

What is your In-Game Name?

ortizh2003

What is your Discord Name and ID?

odst15ethan#2524 Nickname: ortizh2003

What is your time zone? Where are you from?

I am in the ETD (Eastern Daylight Time) zone.

When are you available?

I am available from 3pm-9pm every weekday and about 12pm-10pm on weekends (maybe longer)

What is your In-Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

I am a stoneguard on the Voltz 1.12.2 server

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz?

I started playing Minecraft near the time it came out (sorry can't remember) and when I got bored of regular Minecraft (around 2014) I went to Tekkit Classic and Voltz my two favorite modpacks.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I have had a staff role on Discord. I had to make sure people didn't say bad words too much or spam in the general chat, and if someone broke a rule they would be warned or punished depending on what they did. Another thing I did was make emojis because no one else on the server knew how to.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have tried applying for staff when I was younger but it didn't work out because I was only 14 at the time, though I wanted to help out since I always tried to answer people's questions although I wasn't a helper.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

I would love to be a helper because I love helping people. If it weren't for the fact that I am shy in real life I would help a lot more people but I balance it out by helping anyone when they ask for help on discord or a server. I know my way around Minecraft and am learning my way around all of the Voltz mods and things to do there. I don't raid people usually so there wouldn't be a chance of me raiding someone while helping. Also, I would like blue text. :)

Who are you?

I have two dogs and love to read when at school as I have nothing else to do. I like fantasy books. I LOVE video games and play them every day at home after school, I mostly play Voltz only now because a game has ruined my love of games and they aren't as fun anymore.

What is your Age?

I am currently 16 and my birthday is 05/01/2003

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

• In real life I'm shy
  • I try to help people all the time in the servers even though I'm not a helper
  • When online (discord/Minecraft server) I am not shy and help people a lot
  • I am not very good at writing long essays or things like this so sorry if this is worded bad or something like that.
  • I am naturally nice and usually don't like to be mean or rude
  • I cannot argue at all. I'm pretty bad at it.

Application Accepted.

Please check your discord DM's.