nathanexe

I am curious of where this network is heading...

You still with me? 

Is there any plans to expand the network, perhaps to maintain more servers of different modpacks? (Like MyM)

Or perhaps is there any development in the structure of the staff team, development of the website, forums, advertisement etc. 

What ambitions do the owner and perhaps high ranking staff have for this network,

As far as I've been told and have seen we are to expect a RustMC modpack and server come into play at some point. 

Oblivion mentioned it. You can also see the RustMC channel on Discord.

If you look at almost anything on the website, Discord, etc you'll see we already run multiple Modpack servers.

What expansion specifically were you interested in?

There are many new things to come in the future, including: 

in development RustMC server, which is being completely coded from scratch by Oblivion himself to offer up a whole new and unique experience and twist to Minecraft. 

- In fact, the website you are posting this on is brand new, debuting February 21st. 

in development A whole new way to play your on favorite Oblivion server with a new launcher debuting this year.

Right now there are no known plans to restructure any staff related areas.

1 hour ago, ZandermanX said:

in development A whole new way to play your on favourite Oblivion server with a new launcher debuting this year.

Are you stating that Oblivion Networks will be launching a launcher with all the mod packs/servers that Oblivion Networks has servers on?

57 minutes ago, Kequo said:

Are you stating that Oblivion Networks will be launching a launcher with all the mod packs/servers that Oblivion Networks has servers on?

Think of it as the Technic Launcher, just developed by Oblivion Networks, whether it comes inherently with all of our servers pretuned into the launcher itself, is currently unknown by me. But once more information is available, we will be sure to let you know!

19 minutes ago, Zander said:

Think of it as the Technic Launcher, just developed by Oblivion Networks, whether it comes inherently with all of our servers pretuned into the launcher itself, is currently unknown by me. But once more information is available, we will be sure to let you know!

I look forwards to it!

7 minutes ago, Kequo said:

I look forwards to it!

We're looking forward to it as well! I will update you as information becomes available to me. 

7 hours ago, Pimpimedes said:

If you look at almost anything on the website, Discord, etc you'll see we already run multiple Modpack servers.

What expansion specifically were you interested in?

No, I was just curious. I was thinking like FTB, Skyfactory and things a long that line. I am already aware of the other modpacks as well as the RustMC, I was more interested in the eventual development. 

I can throw more servers up but the issue is they require maintenance - which takes time. Unfortunately, I'm the only developer here and my hands are full. As far as new servers go not many are planned.

I think things might get put on a hold for a while with todays events....

On 4/6/2017 at 11:58 PM, 123titanic said:

I think things might get put on a hold for a while with todays events....

Oblivion is our Developer. We lost a couple staff members, none of which aided in the creation of any servers or software. Progress is just the same prior.

On 4/8/2017 at 1:26 AM, Zander said:

Oblivion is our Developer. We lost a couple staff members, none of which aided in the creation of any servers or software. Progress is just the same prior.

What are you talking about, I know he's the developer but without Defuse which assisted in the developing and managing he's going to have to do a lot himself and it might put off a few things...

1 hour ago, williamnorge said:

where did defuse go?

Defuse resigned.

Defuse is easily replaced, he didn't do anything technical.

On 01/04/2017 at 3:12 PM, Kequo said:

As far as I've been told and have seen we are to expect a RustMC modpack and server come into play at some point. 

Yea. This is how I found the server again. I was talking to a owner of a old server I played on rust and he sent me to a youtube video I enjoied. Then they shut down not too long after so I thought, I know! Where better to go than MINECRAFT. So boom I found oblivion once again :)

4 minutes ago, X_Longo_X said:

Yea. This is how I found the server again. I was talking to a owner of a old server I played on rust and he sent me to a youtube video I enjoied. Then they shut down not too long after so I thought, I know! Where better to go than MINECRAFT. So boom I found oblivion once again :)

Nice!

I love minecraft I love rust! RUSTMC! Bring it :) Love the idea. Just don't mess up rustMC with stupid updates like the most recent on rust lol. That will make so many people annoied :)

However I've got to say, I've not seen any rustMC modpacks yet. So I do love the idea. Infact I've seen one or two but they use the Flans modpack and don't have many of the rust features such as only mineing certain rocks. They just allow players to go all out and mine underground, break regular ores. Things like that :)  I do love rust though. Can't wait

On 15/05/2017 at 0:14 AM, X_Longo_X said:

I've not seen any rustMC modpacks yet

That'd be because Oblivion's writing it himself :D