TonyNeff

Denied

I am applying for voltz-oblivion on the old voltz mod pack (1.5.2)

i am awesome_TBOSS

my discord id is awesome_TBOSS#7766 and my name is awesome_TBOSS

i am from Pennsylvania, and i am on eastern standard time

i am available anytime, just may be iffy during the week with school and other extra curricular activities

i can dedicate any time to the server

i started playing about 4-5 years ago and that is the same with modded packs

i do have experience, muting and banning people. i am a very kind and patient person, and if people do not cooperate with the rules i will do what i need to to solve the issue. 

i should be a helper for not only helping the players on the server, but it helps me grow as a person to take on responsibilities in life with a good role.

i am tony neff, a junior fireman at harborcreek hose company in harborcreek pennsylvania. i am in highschool, trying and waiting to graduate. my life has been hard, but im pushing through it. i just want to make change for good in the world. thats really it.

i am 16

my strengths are basically anything,  i know most mods. just not computer ones though because it is confusing to me. i can try to tackle any task given to me.

i am studying electrical engineering by myself.

i can solve rubiks cubes LOL 

i dont have any flaws except tackling rule breakers

contact me via email at andrewlneff2@gmail.com

Application Denied.

- Your application lacks detail throughout. Please read successful applications to get a "feel" for how detailed they should be.

- You appear to be inexperienced at the modpack after watching you play for an extended period of time.

You may re-apply in 2-3 weeks time if these flaws are corrected.