Darkord

Denied

What Server are you applying for?

The Voltz 1.12.2 Factions Server

What is your In-Game Name?

Darkord

What is your Discord Name and ID?

Trumpster#8673

What is your time zone? Where are you from?

BST/GMT (Depends on time of year)

United Kingdom

When are you available?
School days: 16:00 - 22/23:00
Weekends/no school days: 12/13:00 - 24:00/01:00

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

I have the Brute rank ingame and as of time of writing this application in notepad, 2 days and 15 hours or ingame playtime.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz?

I started playing minecraft when I got my first computer back in 2013, and played vanilla minecraft until 2016, then I played single player voltz for a little bit. I then went back to vanilla minecraft until the end of 2019. I found the Voltz 1.12.2 server on new year's eve 2020.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

From most relevant to least relevant:

- I owned a vanilla minecraft server in 2018 for about a month until I ran out of money to pay for its hosting fees. I was the sole moderator/admin for a playerbase of roughly 10 people at its peak. I had to ban a fair few hackers as I didn't have amazing anti-cheat software so I know how to catch/record x-rayers, aimbot users etc...
- I was the Head Admin on an unturned server for 2 months in late 2018/ early 2019 until the owner switched over to rust and got rid of all his unturned staff team. i moderated the server and dealt with admin abusers & hackers. I also did a bit of backend server coding, tweaking plugins and editing player files etc...

- I owned a space engineers server for about a month in mid 2019 but I got bored with it and closed it down. Its playerbase wasn't too active but I still had to moderate a few people and gave out a couple of bans for racism.
- I moderated for a ROBLOX group in late 2017/ early 2019. It was a Military RP group (looking back now, it was rather cringey).

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

Truthfully, I've missed server moderation. I want to go back to fixing people's problems and being there to save the day, and I think I've found the server for that. Oblivion networks has a small team of admins, a nice cozy little community growing by the day & new players to the modpack who have no clue where to start. Helping those players with hints, tips and tricks that I've been taught by older members of the community gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, the feeling of genuinely helping someone who's having a rough day figuring out what to do. Sure, there are wikis online and youtube tutorials, but its always better to have someone there to answer questions. I think I'm a prime candidate for being that 'someone'.

Who are you?

DM me on discord for info (Trumpster#8673) as I don't want to get doxxed by some random person scrolling through the forums.

What is your Age?

Over 14, (DM me on disc for my age)

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Positive attributes

- I like helping people out

- I can take a lot of stress

- I can multitask (to a degree)

- I'm a fast learner

Negative attributes

- I talk too much, I always have to get the last word in.

- I like my sleep, mornings don't exist for me unless I've got work that I have to do.

- I have a soft spot for nice people, even if they've done something wrong.

- I am too harsh on nasty/toxic people sometimes.

- I can't stand racism/nazism/anti-semitism/homophobia/bullying.

Application denied.

Your application has been denied for the following reason(s):

• We currently have mixed opinions on your (previous) behaviour, and for that reason I am denying your application.

You may re-apply in three weeks time. Thank you for your interest!