What Server are you applying for?

Voltz 1.12.2

What is your In Game Name?

Sushiko

What is your Discord name and ID?

bokoyu#1337

ID: 474252544936509460

What is your time zone?

GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) (+1 hour ahead now due to summer time)

What time can you dedicate to the server on
When are you available?week-days and week-ends

Normally I'd be available on the weekends mostly, however cuz of corona I can be available any time

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

I am a Master ingame

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I started playing Minecraft a while back in 2013. I was still pretty new to the game when I started playing Voltz, almost a year later. In 2015, though, I lost my first account. Since then I have tried a lot of Voltz servers and found that OBNW was the only server with an actual community lmao. I've played on OBNW for a pretty long time so I know the community pretty well

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I was a mod on a server in 2016 but then I stepped down due to an exam that I had to revise for. I was also once the the owner of my own server but that didn't go far, also due to real life events. When I was a mod, I had quite a lot of things I needed to do, including maintaining order on the server, and making sure that people didn't hack or exploit the server in some way. I am also an admin for quite a few discord servers so I'm good at managing communities.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

I want to be a helper, because I believe that the server needs experienced people who can help newer players develop their base, and I honestly do want to help the OBNW community as much as possible. I already do help players ingame, although most don't believe that I'll actually help them and just raid them, but hopefully when they see that I'm a helper, they can trust me more. I love the Voltz modpack and I want to help other people with it, especially because I know that Voltz can be a bit complicated and hard to grasp for newer players, and I want to be there to help them with that. I also know that there are trolls on occasion, who wanna cause trouble on a server, and other staff might not always be there, so I could deal with them.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

My name is Boris and I come from the UK. I was gonna do my GCSEs until they got canceled (yay) so now I have more time to do enjoyable stuff like playin games with my friends, watching anime and going on runs

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do withmods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two.

Strengths:

- I love helping people :p

- I type very fast

- I'm good at programming (Python, C++)

Weaknesses:

- Sometimes I make stupid jokes

- Can be immature at times

- Weeb (imo a strength but app not)

Additional Information (optional):

I know I have messed around quite a lot on the server in past years, but I wanna put that behind me and become staff because I really do care about the community and I only did all that because I didn't agree with the leadership at the time (titanic) :p

Application accepted.

Please message me on Discord. Thank you!