THEFLUFFYCOW2000

Accepted

What Server are you applying for?

Voltz Oblivion 1.5.2

What is your In-Game Name?

THEFLUFFYCOW2000

What is your Discord Name and ID?

THEFLUFFYCOW2000#4051

What is your time zone? Where are you from?

UTC+13 or New Zealand, I live in Palmerstone North, nothing very interesting about the place.

When are you available?

Any time, however I will begin working fulltime in a few weeks or months so will be less available then.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

Centurion? I have played 5 days and 7 hours in game on the Voltz 1.5.2 server.

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz?

First started playing Minecraft back in Beta 1.6, so 2011, maybe even earlier. I think I first started playing modded Minecraft on technic with my friends back in 2015, or when ever Voltz was released on Technic, I remember being excited for it with my friends watching Game Chap and Berty, cover it pre release, then playing it once it was released. had good fun nuking their bases and listing to their screeches. I have been playing Voltz for a long time so I'm very familiar with all in game things.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

No moderating or staff experience. but I have hosted a few local servers which required port forwarding and needed help from third party installations such as Evolve and Hamachi.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

I am very passive, patient and kind, I try to help anyone who needs help were I can be of assistance. I already help those in need on the discord server and in game. I have lots a free time at the moment and can take that to good use helping those in need. I would also like to be a helper as with the helper rule I can hopefully have more trust towards me and can give more assistance to those in need more physically in game, eg it ones having trouble with their ME auto crafter it is hard to help them through text, but if I were a helper I could go to the issue in game and help them with their issue easier than if I were texting it. as I said above in when I started playing, I said I was familiar with all the in game things, ME Computers, Auto crafting, Matrix, Power ect, so if anyone is having trouble with Voltz things I can help with them to get the problem their having fixed and teach them how to avoid it in the future. I am also good at breaking up arguments or discord drama.

Who are you?

My name is Corbin I like to game in my free time which I have a lot of right now un employed, just finished studying carpentry at College. I started playing Minecraft very early on, I remember making jokes with my friends about the new villager sounds that were going to be added so I played a long time ago. I don't like any Minecraft version above 1.13 as I feel like the new Minecraft owners have been slowly converting Minecraft into a role play action adventure game over the years than a survival, exploring, crafting game and 1.13 is were I draw the line.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

-Not concise

-Minor trouble/slow at reading

-introvert

-procrastinate

-better working alone than in a team

+Fast learner

+Patient

+Kind/friendly

+good listener

+trustworthy