Edgar

News

Oblivion Networks is closing. 

A statement from Oblivion:

After a discussion with my most senior staff. @Exiled and I have decided we will embark on a journey to the Mongolian hills together, unfortunately this means I will be unavailable for upwards of 3 months, probably forever due to this unforeseen circumstance the network will be closing it's doors. Unfortunately, @Defuse has died of alcohol poisoning and was unable to be reached in order to partake in making this decision. 

On a more serious note, it's been a blast of just over 6 years and we've had our highs and lows. As most of you know most of our senior staff have been inactive in the last 1-2 years and to put it simply, we've grown up and moved on and we should have made this move much sooner. I want to thank all of you for being a part of this network as it did mean a lot to me in it's prime and seeing it grow to the numbers that it did in it's peak during 2017-2018 were some of the best years I had. 

Working with some of the staff members I've met on this network have been unforgettable experiences and I won't forget it. Special mentions go to @Defuse @Exiled @KillfalconGames @Kramer and @Darkwowf. There's many more names but these are just a few, thanks for being a part of this!

The servers will remain online until the end of August. I will consider takeover offers from anyone who is technically competent enough to well-maintain what we have left. 

Farewell, https://youtu.be/V-WJF08_nV4.

This website will close in due course too. However the discord will not be shutdown. Join here to keep updated with anything we do in the future. 

https://discord.gg/KrqgTDb