I am applying for Tekkit legends PVP.

What is your In Game Name?

My ingame name is Yerradan.

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

My teamspeak name is Yerradan.

What is your time zone?

My timezone is CEST (The netherlands).

When are you available?

I am online almost most of the time so lets say monday till friday around 5/7 hours and saturday till sunday around 10/12 hours.

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends.

Week-days around 5 till 7 hours a day.

Week-ends around 10/12 hours a day.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

My ingame group is sergeant right now. (With 6 hours of ingame time)

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I started playing minecraft a while back ago, when the servers were still running on www.minecraft.net with the old school creative building and lava survival.

I already played this modpack a long time in single player for almost 1 year now and i still enjoy every moment on it.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I have had my own survival/faction server almost a year ago which ran pretty well, i talked alot with the staff team about problems and i wanted to fix them as soon as possible and also to help every player on the server who ever needed help. I am also Sr.Admin on pixel 3 and that goes pretty well i think XD.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I was owner on my own server so i had to manage the whole server, the plugins and had conversations with my staff every weekend and whenever there was a problem, I am also Sr.Admin on Pixel3 i have to make sure everyone follows the rules there, that people are having fun playing on the server and make sure they can always ask their questions.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

The reason I would like to become staff (Helper) is to make sure people are having a good time on Legends PVP, that they can always ask their questions too staff and that i can always help them. I want to make sure the server is working great and the problems get reported as soon as posible and ofcourse also fixed as soon as possible. Also there hasen't been a staff on Legends PVP for a long time so i thought lets give it a shot :3.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

I am Roy van Dam also knows as Yerradan, I am 19 years old and i live in the netherlands. I enjoy playing on different minecraft servers and too have fun with other people while playing on the servers. When i am not studying or playing minecraft i am playing League of legends most of the time because i am in a competative team with that.

What is your Age?

I am 19 years old (Born on 09-03-1998) (Day-Month-Year)

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

My strenght is that i can moderate a large group of players, If i want to finish something i want to finish it as good as possible without being in people their way. Another strength in my opinion is that i am a calm person, i can take the time to help people and i can keep my head calm when there are different problems at the same time.

My weaknesses are, I am a perfectionist so when something is not right I have to fix it otherwise i will be complaining about it for a long time (for example the Pixel 3 shop ;)) and I am not a person that trusts everyone (players) on their word when I never met them before so I always keep an eye on them and the last weakness is too come up with my strengths and weaknesses ;).

Additional Information (optional)

I had oblivions permissions to apply at 6 hours play time (ask oblivion to make sure) And i like cookies and milk <3