What is your In Game Name?

Varlith

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

Varlith

What is your time zone?

GMT (+0)

When are you available?
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

Monday (4pm-11pm) Tuesday (4pm-11pm) Wednesday (4pm-11pm) Thursday (4pm-11pm) Friday (4pm-1am) Weekends (6am - 1am Approx). These are all rough time estimates actual online times may vary weekly.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

BloodGuard

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I started to play Minecraft around the 1.2.5 update as all of my friends where playing it and it was the local craze and started to play modded packs around a couple of months after this. I only started playing tekkit legends when I heard oblivion networks was releasing a server and soon I fell in love with the modpack

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

Crafted.cat (Shut down) Went through the ranks from Veteran (Trial Moderator) to Administrator. I was responsible with general server issues and reports on the website but more importantly I wrote up most of the forum information such as a texts on the roles of other staff members. I also answered the moderator applications and was the event manager for many months.

Most recently though was on Voltz oblivion network after I applied in April 2016 and eventually got to SrAdmin and I also became T-Manager

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

I want to be helper to actually be able to have the chance to help people on this server again, I always try to be helpful when I am on and answer questions to the best of my abilities and if I don't know the answer myself I ask another staff member if they know.  I try to keep calm in situations where it can get intense, such as arguing on the server, this is very appropriate to Tekkit Legends as there are many people who think it is funny to take a joke too far to the point where it hurts people feelings and annoys everyone on the server. In the past when asked for help I would pretty much drop whatever I was doing to help another player if they asked for it, and I hope to continue with this. Another reason I am applying for Tekkit Legends is that  I can understand both sides of an argument, so can often defuse a situation.

Who are you?

Give us a little information on yourself

My name is Alex, I like to play games with friends and have some fun while doing it. My favourite animal is cats as I have two of them and they often just fall asleep next to me.  I strive to do my best in every part of my life and would call myself fairly mature but I can be weird at times. I am actually planning to go to University to study Biochemistry. I desire to help people who are in need of it.

What is your Age?

16, 2 months until 17

What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths

Helpful to new players

Easy going but mature when needed

Determined to do the best possible

Patient when needed with new players

Weaknesses

Can procrastinate so not best with short deadlines

I can often be sensitive to certain jokes

Not the best with organisation

Can often feel uncomfortable around certain people

Additional Information (optional)

Thanks for spending the time reading this application.