What is your In Game Name?

Jammi_
What is your TeamSpeak Name?

Jammi_

What is your time zone?

GMT + 0

When are you available?
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

I can be averagely active because I dont really do much else except sit a play my computer and also due to me already being staff on the voltz server I also need to be also be active on there.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Sergeant ( 12 hours+) 

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)

I started playing minecraft a while ago now. I first brought minecraft in 2013 for xbox 360 and have played the game ever since then. This would mean that I have a lot of knowledge about vanilla minecraft, but this isn't obviously going to be important at all for a modded tekkit legends server. I am very new  to playing the modpack tekkit legends but I know an average amount about the mods that make up tekkit legends and I do hope to learn a lot more about the modpack and maybe become a "professional" tekkit player

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I used to be Moderator on Oblivion-Voltz, I am also currently helper on the voltz server. My role as staff currently on voltz means that I need to watch chat for people breaking rules such as using excessive caps or spamming chat. another role that I need to do i help players with things such as if they need help building a power source I could go to their base and make the power thing for them.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

I think I should be helper because I have an average amount  of knowledge about the mods within tekkit legends and on controlling a community of people if they are behaving immature or are breaking the rules. I also think that I should be helper because due to me once being staff on here about a year ago I already know how to deal with situations of people breaking the rules and knowing what punishments they deserve depending on what rule is broken. I have a lot of knowledge on tekkit legends and the mods that it has, this would be helpful because if players require help I can easily be of service and help them make something such as a somewhat automated emc farm, or whatever else they need help with. I can also be very friendly so therefore I won't be "scaring" any players away with being mean or rude towards them. I want to be a helper because I find enjoyment from helping other players and also knowing that I've done a good deed by helping another player makes me feel good myself. I know that I don't need to be staff to help other players but I feel that players would trust me a lot more if they know that if I come to their base as a helper I cannot return later and blow it to smithereens, this would therefore help me find enjoyment out of helping other players easier and also make the server a better place for everyone who players on it because if someone can't do something they would just usually quit the server but with me being actively helping players we might see an increase in new players actually staying instead of quitting because of one easily solvable problem. I also want to be a helper because I want to meet the new staff team and actually be of some type of significance to them and actually be able to help them with keeping the chat a friendlier place for everyone.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

My name is James and I love playing my computer... yes that sounds sad but I find a lot of enjoyment in playing MOBA games such as Leauge of Legends and Smite. I also like games such as minecraft because I enjoy the pvp side of the game.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths:

- Very Helpful

- Good communication skills

- Loves to help other player

- Can be serious whenever it is required.

- Can take a joke

Weaknesses:

- No the best at spelling or grammar

- Can be distracted by stuff that comes up and seems more fun that what I'm already doing

- Can be immature.

Both described in paragraph(s):

I am not the most academically smarts person in the world and will make a bunch of spelling and grammar mistakes such as using the wrong their, there or they're I know these are simple to remember but I forget to implement them into my writing all the time. I also have a terrible memory and a very short attention spam so If I was in the middle of something and quickly went to get a drink or something I would've forgot what I was doing... yes like an idiot. I also like to behave immature but I can be serious whenever it is needed such as I can joke around with players making them feel more accepted into the tekkit legends community but if they are misbehaving I will act upon this if they break the rules. But I LOVE to help people whenever my assistance is needed. I also have good communication skills and enjoy speaking and having top banter with players. I can also take a joke and wont go around crying  if people called me a name as a joke.

Additional Information (optional)

I would like to thank whoever will be reading my application!