InfinityS117

Denied

Hello my IGN is "InfinityS117" i am currently 17  i am applying for Tekkit Legends my teamspeak username is "InfinityS117" and my discord Username is "InfinityS117#8910" My Email is "Smith.tyler777@gmail.com" i will also give my phone if needed but not in forms my timezone is U.S. Central time although i normally get on at midnight i do work two jobs and will not beable to be the most active but i like to help when i am on and this is one of my favorite servers and i wanna help anyway i can and ive not seen any staff personnel since ive been back on and wanted to offer my help i ll usually try to at least get on a few hours every day my current rank in game is overlord because i have donated and would like to keep all my privileges if you do decide to give me a staff position i've been playing minecraft for about 6 years and modded for about 4 or 5 not sure i started on voltz and expanded from there my experiences with moderating and running servers are in depth ive ran my own server before was a co-founder for one been an admin on two others been a mod for another and the final i was a helper my real name is Tyler Smith i currently work two jobs one at Mcdonalds and the other at Popeyes i spend the rest of my time divided between my girlfriend, truck, minecraft, and family hum my strong points i am a good leader ive been in JROTC all 4 years of highschool and intend to take it in collage which ill start next year i work with people everyday at my works and know how to diffuse many angry people i always try to be fair and helpful and for the downsides im not the best at spelling or grammer and wile i have done a lot of coding and stuff i have found tedious task tire bore and irritate me.

Thank you Infinity++       

I've just noticed the Activity requirement on ts and will be resubmitting my app when i qualify thank you sorry for any inconvenience.                                                                                                   

When you got your activity set up and reapply follow the application guidelines and awnser the questions with bullet points so it is easier for us to read them ;)

You also need to specify which Tekkit-Legends server you are applying for (PvP or PvE)

Application Denied, you application has been denied for the following reasons:

- You did not follow the correct template.

You may reapply in 1 weeks time if the above issues are fixed.