Finley

PvP mine:

I believe the war-zone in /warp mine needs to be altered for the PvP mine as the area inside just after the door is a safe-zone and this gives players a feeling of safety. The PvPmine is meant to be a high risk, high reward area and this problem just seems to kill the idea and I have a few suggestion. The war-zone / PvP-zone is extended to the door so as soon as players enter they can be attacked. My next suggestion may be a bit controversial but I think once you enter the PvPmine you should only be able to leave by warping out so you cannot run from PvP as you've chosen the be in a combat area, so need to accept the consequences, or rewards (if you win the fight) and just running from the PvP further kills the idea of the PvPmine as that means the biggest risk to some people is just the silverfish which is a pitiful excuse for a risk.

Atomic Assembler list:

I think a cool idea for something that would be handy for the people on the server would be a warp  for example /warp AA which would provide an area that would show example of how to set up Atomic Assemblers and SM gens to help new players learn about Voltz. Another suggestion I have adding an in-depth list like the unbanned items area of items that be duplicated in the Atomic Assemblers so people know what they can produce on mass instead of looking for resources that don't seem to exist online because Voltz is a good but under-rated mod-pack.

Edited by Finley

Here's a question for you, if the safe zone is now pushed back to the PVP door... what would stop players from hitting anyone trying to get into the PVP mine and not letting them in?  I'll re-phrase that, if you can be hit as soon as you enter, this means anyone can sit on the PVP side of the door and hit anyone trying to enter which may not even allow them to enter.   

7 hours ago, Fraz1919 said:

Here's a question for you, if the safe zone is now pushed back to the PVP door... what would stop players from hitting anyone trying to get into the PVP mine and not letting them in?  I'll re-phrase that, if you can be hit as soon as you enter, this means anyone can sit on the PVP side of the door and hit anyone trying to enter which may not even allow them to enter.   

It doesn't work that way fraz, both players have to be in war zone for the hits to count.

I do not agree with the extension of the war zone to the door.

HOWEVER:

I would like to see a plugin or something that does not allow players to leave the mine once in combat. This happens very often and is extremely annoying. If you go into the mine, you should expect combat meaning you should not be allowed to leave once combat tagged. In most cases, a player is tagged and immediately fly towards the door via power armor. They then proceed to fly around the lobby dodging anymore hits so the combat timer times out. Would really improve the mine.

Edited by LongDaPong