sonicv6

I realise one of your things is no banned items but force fields are just mad twice in one day yesterday I was just flying around only to drop out of the sky and lose all my gear and I'm fairly fresh so that's a lot of time gone for me I'm merely asking that some kind of adjustment be made to force fields be it reducing the range or at least making it visible if it's going to kill you

Matrix's are kinda a big play in Voltz and we probably won't make any adjustments to them

I realise but surely having something that is invisble takes your gear and kills you is somewhat insane and I have been playing voltz for years and always thought it was a problem most old servers banned it

I've only seen one server with it banned and we have never even considered it to ban it on this one...

Just seems unfair especially for newbies to make so much progress only to drop dread like a bird

While i agree that matrix traps are annoying, i think they are an essential part of voltz. There wouldn't be any feeling of joy or achivement in having a good base/good gear in your inventory if there wasn't a risk of loosing it.

Having a risk and just having an invisible instant death field are different things

This sounds like your just angry you died and lost your items.

1. We have a no refund policy.

2. The matrix gives you enough of a warning to move away.

3. Welcome to Voltz!

4. We have no banned items for a reason. We will not be making a changes to matrix's. So looks like this discussion is over.

Matrixes are a fundemental part of Voltz. I suggest you learn how to cope with them, rather than expecting everyone else to give them up for you.

6 hours ago, Exiled said:

This sounds like your just angry you died and lost your items.

3. Welcome to Voltz!

Couldn't have said it better.

I'm less annoyed about the items themselves than how I lost them I lose stuff all the time