I am applying for Tekkit Legends

What is your In Game Name?

My IGN is iGamer2003

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

My teamspeak name is also iGamer2003

What is your time zone?

Eastern time (New York)

When are you available?

I am available most days most time weekdays and weekends.  I am still a student so morning till early afternoon I can not come online during the school year but i will still be online late afternoon.  During the summer I can be online almost any time of the day from about 8:30 in the morning till 9:00 at night.  I will usually be on the server multiple times a day within that time frame.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)

In game rank is stoneguard  1 day 16 hours 45 minutes

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)

I started playing minecraft three years ago when one of my friends let me use his minecraft account since he wanted me to play the game.  After that I began to like it and spent a lot of time playing it.  A year later I got the xbox version of the game and began playing that too. Around that time (2 years ago) my friend introduced me to my first modpack (voltz) and we played together on the oblivion voltz server.  After that about a year and a half ago I started playing tekkit legends.  I always knew that there was an oblivion server but my friend had already started on another server so i played that one with him instead.  My friend and i had taken a break from playing tekkit for a while and eventually decided to come back to it.  This time we both started playing PVE on oblivion legends.  Then after a while of playing PVE we decided we wanted to start having more of a challenge so we restarted on PVP which is now where i spend all my playing time on the server. (Throughout all of this time i have played some other modpack including hexxit, attack of the B team, and minecraft world war nine.)

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I am currently a volunteer Tae Kwon Do instructor 4 times a week.  I work with kids of all different ages.  I am used to moderating things like behavior without being abrupt and rude.  I work with people a lot there and I am able to control my students without making them upset in some way.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

I think I would be a good helper because I love helping people and I like to try and keep people happy.  I also have background in working with kids and know how to keep calm in tough situations. (If the need ever arose)  I also spend a lot of time on the server and know a decent amount about the commands and have helped some beginners get around the start of the server before.

Who are you?

I am a highschool student.  I am a musician and write my own music related to mostly my personal life.  I enjoy video game but also enjoy lots of physical activity including parkour, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golfing.  I am also a black belt in tae kwon do and am a volunteer tae kwon do instructor.

What is your Age?

I am 14

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths:

Kind

Enjoy helping people

Not easily upset or hurt

Am not over controlling towards other people

Weakness

Not alway extremely patient

Certain things make me annoyed a lot (Ex. mistreatment of other people, cursing, etc.)

I would really appreciate being able to help people on the server!

Application Denied. Your application was denied due to the following reasons:

- You are not active on TS, you must remain active on all platforms.

- What are your Strengths and Weaknesses?  Lacks Detail.

You may apply in one weeks time if the above flaws are corrected.