Rippleglen

Answered

Over the past few days I've been seeing over powered players wanting to make the server lag to the point were it crashes and restarts, they're using Nuclear Missiles and Nuclear Cluster Missiles to make this happen as you can hear them 1000's of blocks away from where they're detonated, They even put in chat stuff like "Let's crash the server" etc, This has a very negative affect on people trying to work on their bases and what not, For example I was using my particle accelerator and I had it on while the over powered player was trying to crash the server the server then forced a shut down which put me into the Minecraft Multiplayer Splash Screen while I waited for the server to restart, When I came back I found my particle accelerator destroyed (Which usually it doesn't do) and a few electromagnets missing, Many 'Sergeants' were saying that their hard work had disappeared, With one of the helpers 'Egging Them on' and not doing anything to try and stop them, So what do I want ? Well I want to make it bannable to deliberately crash the server, I'm not saying ban the use of Nuclear Bomb's as then it wouldn't be Voltz, I'm not saying ban them permanently either just ban them for a few days or hours and if they keep doing it then obviously ban them or remove their rank or something.

beforecrashedit.png

Nice coords though.

Would also be great if you had showed the rest of what I said.

Thanks.

Edited by IsaNova

To be truthfully you've been crashing the server since I came back online with nuclear weapons and such all be it not all of it has been you, If I scrolled up (which I can't) you're just saying 'incoming!'

2 minutes ago, Rippleglen said:

To be truthfully you've been crashing the server since I came back online with nuclear weapons and such all be it not all of it has been you, If I scrolled up (which I can't) you're just saying 'incoming!'

One crash was mine.

And, scroll up further.

This has already been a rule and results in a 2 day temp ban. Kvb was just temp banned earlier today for crashing the server, we see your concern into the topic and thank you for the post but it's already in effect. Not a lot of people have been banned for this because lack of evidence that's why you don't see it often.

Edited by 123titanic

As 123titanic said, there is a punishment in place for people who intentionally crash or lag the server. Staff already dealt with that case.
Furthermore, we're not blind - your entire post doesn't need to be huge and bold for us to read it thanks.