IsaNova

This applies for all servers.

Haven't we all come across this? Finally, after a long time, you've found a spot you want to build at. But then, as soon as you want to go to town on this nice chunk of land, you realise that (a part of) it is claimed! You quickly check the claim owner to ask them if you could pay them to lift it, but.. Last seen: 3 months ago.

Perfect land to build on gets littered with useless, unused claims. This is not in favour of anybody.

What I propose, is that a plugin would be created to (automaticly) disband claims of the claim owners that haven't been online in over 15 days. Eather the claims being disbanded, or if applicable, the faction itself getting disbanded if the leader has been offline for over 15 days.

People have been complaining about this on multiple servers, and a thing like this would be really appreciated.

-Isa

Bob agrees!

nX96kim.png

I like the sound of that. Not only does it 'allow' more space but it also removes that gigantic list of factions!

..And yet another bump!

I'd really like to see this become a thing, and there's only been positive feedback on this suggestion.