123titanic

Accepted

What Server are you applying for?

Tekkit Legends PvE

What is your In Game Name?

123titanic but I'm applying on my alt TheFCNleader so I can be on Voltz and Legends at the same time.

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

123titanic

What is your time zone?

EST

When are you available?
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

I'm a bit of a no life so I can dedicate plenty of time to the servers but here are my estimated times:

Weekdays: 3-6 hours but on Tuesday and Wednesday I can dedicate even more time because my mother is less strict.

Weekends: 6+

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

TheFCNLeader - StoneGuard - 1 day and 25 minutes

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I've been playing Minecraft for several years now (about 5-6) but when I first started out I was like every other newbie playing on the real popular servers but about a year into my playing I started to explore into modded packs such as Tekkit. Tekkit was probably one of my first packs I explored along with Voltz, these are the two modpacks that really sparked an interest to me. Although I only played Tekkit for a few months then started spending most of my time with Voltz. But recently I have been retouching my skills on Tekkit and learning new things along the way. Although my knowledge isn't as good with Tekkit as it is with Voltz I believe I know enough to help people with simple day to day problems.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have been given SEVERAL staff positions on servers and a few of them were small but some became populated. Because of my many positions I'm going to list all of them below. (copy and pasted from my Voltz application because not much has changed)

3 months ago: O-Manager on a small network that runs Rust, Ark, MC, and a teamspeak server. They average about 20 players a day in total and I was in charge of a lot of things the OP-Managers are in charge of on this network. Staff applications, Making sure the servers are running smoothly, Manage staff disputes, and manage the player base.

8-10 months ago: Admin on one server but was shut down due to money issues

1 year ago: Admin on another server for about a year but I resigned because of personal issues in my life at the time. I was responsible for mostly just player reports and managing chat.

Current: I'm currently a Moderator on our very own Voltz server.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

I believe I should be helper because I'm a very dedicated player to this community and have shown my dedication several times through my donations and moderating. I truely believe OBNW is one if not the best modpack network out there with the great community and staff team. I also believe Legends is very low on staff members so I believe I can help through my activity (I'm a no life). I also believe I can help out with my knowing of the rules due to my long time membership to the community and my staff rank on Voltz.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

(copy and pasted from my last application with added detail)

My name is Alex and I am from Michigan. I just recently moved out of my home town in Michigan to a bigger house due to a divorce in my family and it's been a rough year but I have overcame this issue and want to seek to find my full potential. I started gaming at a very young age and the moment I started doing it I fell in love and I always have a set of mind to seek more in technology so I started being an IT at my school and started a small computer building business to full fill my hobby. Although, this was a lot at the time I had to seek more so I started learning coding and am currently taking classes to further expand my knowledge of it. I also used this to help with the current managing position I have in my own servers by programming small things to keep the servers rolling smoothly. Despite my gaming life I also love going out with friends and exploring the real world and making memories as I go.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

Strengths:

-Knowledgable with the rules and community

-Active

-Not afraid to do what has to be done

-Experianced

-Good with technology

Weaknesses:

-Still young

-Unexpected schedule changes (my dad likes to boss me around a lot)

-Not as knowledgable with the modpack as I used to be

Additional Information (optional)

None

Application accepted!

Check your PMs shortly.