What is your In Game Name?

-Fraz1919
What is your TeamSpeak Name?

-Fraz1919
What is your time zone?

-Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)

When are you available?
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

-I am available almost everyday during the week.  My work schedule is usually 6:00am - 5:00pm M-F.  I am in front of a computer about all day and can easily access in-game, Discord, or TeamSpeak 3 during this (This would consist less of voice interaction during my work hours).  I am usually available most weekends as well.

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

-Stoneguard (1 day, 15 hours of play time)

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Tekkit Legends? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

-Well this is a complete guess as to how long ago i started, but it may have been late 2011 when i first bought and began playing Minecraft.  I loved every aspect of this open sandbox type game that I also purchased it and played on Xbox 360.  When most of the people I would build with on Xbox quit playing, i transition back to the PC version.  Soon after this, i found out about the Technic Launcher and other modded versions of Minecraft.  I began watching Youtube videos of each modpack (Voltz, Tekkit, FTB) to learn more about each one.  I have recently begun playing (about 3 months now) more Tekkit Legends due to my interest in the featured modpacks.     

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

-During my time, i have staffed 2 servers, this being about 4 years ago.  One being a Voltz server as a Chat-mod and the other was a FTB server as a helper.  My main role for both was to monitor player interactions through chat and keep a calm atmosphere in-game.  To help any player with questions regarding Minecraft, the mod pack or almost anything else,  and to be active in chat as much as possible.  Given that these roles were quite some time ago, I may be a bit rusty but my overall aptitude toward this role will not have changed.  

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

-The whole purpose someone hosts a server is to be able to offer, not just the mod packs to the players, but a well versed and well rounded staff that will work hard to keep it active, enjoyable and fun to play on.  I feel as a helper, i can add my knowledge and skills to help this great community to flourish even further.  I take pride in doing something and doing it right, this includes when someone has a question, to help assist them in obtaining an answer to the best of my ability.  There is a great sense of accomplishment when someone is struggling or lost and you can be there to lend a hand.  Some of my favorite servers and mod packs are the ones where there were exceptional staff members who were active, friendly and overall great to be around.  I hope to be able to add to The Oblivion Networks great staff list.

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

-I have a bachelors degree in Business with an engineering background.  I work as a Fire Protection Designer designing and laying out fire sprinkler systems for existing and new buildings using HydraCAD, a proprietary program of AutoCAD.  I love all sports and have played most of them, in and out of school settings.  My love for games is far greater, I have been playing since i was around 8 years old, ranging from the first games on windows computer (3D Pinball on Windows 95!) to my first SEGA Genesis.  I have owned just about every console (Besides PS4, because no-one likes PS4).  Some of my favorite games over the years would be (in no specific order), +Age of Empires +Rollercoaster Tycoon2 +Destiny 1&2 +Ninja Gaiden 1&2 +Need for Speed Underground +God of War +Minecraft.  I also was in Italy for a month where I married my longtime girlfriend of 7 years. 

What is your Age?

-I am 26 years old

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

Strengths:

-I am very detail oriented.

-I take pride in all of the work that I do.

-I am a quick learner.

-I consider myself to be very calm and collective during stressful events.

-I am a loyal lifer. If i love what I do, I stick with it until the end unless I am mistreated or otherwise used.

Weaknesses:

-I may take longer to complete projects.

-Depending on the weather... I can be either very talkative (Both in person or online) or I can be very quiet and reserved.

-I am not as tech savvy as i would like to think.

-I am horrible with spelling and typing any type of essay / word document, i just don't have the patience for that non-sensical subject.

-Thanks!

-Fraz1919

Application Accepted! Check your PMs shortly.