Greenwich Mean

When are you available?
4 PM - 10 PM weekdays
8 AM - 4 PM weekends

What is your in-game rank?

StoneGuard - 1 day 20 hours

When did you start playing Minecraft?
I remember first getting Minecraft 2012 on a
5 year old PC at the time, I remember having to wait in anticipation for weeks for someone to come and install Minecraft for us (due to the age of the PC) despite the amount of lag I would manage to build some structures I thought was amazing at the time, you could say I fell in love at first sight, I enjoyed it a lot and was amazed by the amount of possibility it had to offer for me and ever since then I have loved Minecraft. 2015 I was given a good enough PC for my birthday to be able to run mod packs like Project Ozone, Aether 1 and 2, FTB, Tekkit Classic, Pixelmon and many other mod packs that don't come to mind straight away.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game?
I have been a helper/moderator type role on a total of 5 servers (two being OBNW Voltz / OBNW Tekkit Legends PVE.) My job would usually be to help teach players mechanics and custom plugins on servers, tell/warn them about caps and other rules on the servers. I am also a moderator for Voltz and Jr Admin on Tekkit Legends
PVE.

Why should you be a helper?
I think I should be a helper because I can dedicate a lot of my time to this server, I am also a nice, team player if people take the time to get to know me, I love helping people.  I think the best part of being a helper is when players first join, you teach them some new mechanics they weren't aware of before and thank you for it!

Who are you / how old are you?
I am a 15-year-old boy who loves to help others to get the feeling I helped someone / make them feel happier, most of my friends have said to me I am an honest, caring, reliable and trustworthy person to either get a job done or socialize with others to make them feel better.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths:
1. I am very good at typing.
2. I am very good at anything to do with technology and programming.
3. I do pretty much nothing so I can dedicate my time to a server.
4. I can laugh whilst also being serious when I need to be at times!
5. I am a very trustworthy person.

6. I am quite humorous at times.

Weaknesses:

1. Sometimes my jokes can offend some people but if people take offense I make sure to apologize for it!
2. Sometimes I can be very stupid with system plugins and sometimes get them mixed up with other servers.
3. I am extremely chatty and like to get involved in conversations which may seem like I'm nosey at times.
4. I am shy about talking on TS and discord but when in urgent situations I can talk.

Additional info:

Anarchy has given me permission to apply on a 3rd server.

Application Accepted.