What Server are you applying for: Voltz

What is your In-Game Name: Justy844

What is your Team Speak Name: Justy844

What is your time zone: UTC-6:00

When are you available: I usually get on every day of the week/weekend when I don't have other obligations, I dedicate around 3-4 hours a day to Voltz when I have no obligations if I am needed you can contact me through discord, as I have a phone.

What is your In-Game Rank: I am a War Lord, But I have 2 days+

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz:  I started Minecraft back in 2011 when I learned about Minecraft I was young at the time and Minecraft was blowing up very fast so finally I wanted to see what the fuss was about, I started on a bad laptop and got a copy of the game, which I learned to love, and have been playing since, I started Voltz in 2014 when Voltz was popular, I started Voltz because of the warlike gameplay it intrigued me, I might also add I am addicted to Voltz.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game: I've worked on many servers that you might recognize to this day, I have moderated, developed, and owned many servers from the years 2011-2017 but I haven't found one like oblivion networks, I love to help players and like helping the community.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper: I've been holding back from applying for a while I have played for about 3-4 weeks and loved the server's community and it's staff, and believe I can help it flourish, Not that it isn't already, I love to be helpful and help in any way I can, I believe I would be a very good addition to your staff family.

Who are you: Hello, Hallo, Aloha! I'm Justin I'm from the USA, I speak Basic German And Yeah... :)

What is your Age: 13, But I still thought I give this a shot :)

What are your strengths and weaknesses:
* Love To Help
* Can Be Strict
* Very Chill

* I Can Speak English And German
* I Don't Like to Punish People But I am Capable of So

* I don't talk a lot

* I can be Silly

Additional Information (optional): Totally Not Relevant, But I Am Addicted To Voltz.

Application Denied. Your application was denied due to the following reason(s).

- You do not have a week in TeamSpeak.

You may reapply in 1 weeks time if the flaws above are corrected.