Sushiko

Ok so I don't get why filtering words in faction chat should be a thing. If the faction you are joining trusts you to not offend tons of people in the faction, why are there filters in place? And if you can't stand what the person that is swearing is saying, why not just kick them? I'm not saying disable anything on global chat, as I do understand there are quite a lot of younger players, but I find it quite unnecessary that filter is still enabled in faction chat, where (normally) people trust you, and you are friends with them. A lot of people just bypass on faction chat anyway and as far as I know, the no swearing rule is only on global chat.

I would like to see filter on faction chat disabled, although I would understand if this can't be done. Thank you for your time :p

A simple way to bypass the filter is doing /ff <chat>

Faction chat does have less restrictions set on it but we still wouldn't like you using it to cuss people out or even swear in it. If you really need to swear you can bypass our filter ONLY IN FACTION CHAT and not get a punishment.

On 12/23/2017 at 11:20 AM, 123titanic said:

Faction chat does have less restrictions set on it but we still wouldn't like you using it to cuss people out or even swear in it. If you really need to swear you can bypass our filter ONLY IN FACTION CHAT and not get a punishment.

OOF