SaltFactoryInc
What is your TeamSpeak Name?

SaltFactoryInc(was lese100)
What is your time zone?

MST
When are you available?

mon-fri: 5pm to 12 am

sat & sun: 12 pm to 8 pm

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Elite

When did you first start playing Minecraft? When did you start playing modded packs and Voltz? (Answer in depth)
I started playing minecraft during 1.5 and mainly played faction servers. I switched to voltz around the launch of 1.7.2 with some friends on a different server. I joined oblivion-networks a few years ago and played with some friends from the previous server. I recently came back to the server after taking about a year break. I have a couple hundred hours of experience in voltz and more than likely a couple thousand hours of normal minecraft experience.

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I was helper on this server a year or so ago(was demoted after I stopped playing the modpack). I believe it was during the time defuse was staff on the server. During this time I moderated chat and helped newcomers build and understand the basic machines/ reactors in the modpack. I was also a builder on a previous server. I helped make their spawn and pvp arena.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)

The main reason I'd like to be a helper is I'm a very experience player who would like to help users understand the modpack so they can enjoy it as much as I do. There has been times that I've tried to help people make reactors/strange matter generators over chat, but it's a bit to complicated to explain. I hope to become helper in order to more adequately help people in person rather than trying to explain it over /msg.

Who are you?
I'm a college student currently studying computer science. I'm a energetic person who like to have fun with friends, but can be serious and hard working when it's required. I work as a intern doing various with mechanical, electrical, and computer engineering. I also do some minor editing and image creation in Photoshop and Sony Vegas.

What is your Age?

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strength:

Fast learner, people person, Dedication, and respectfullness

Weaknesses:

organization, patience

Application Denied. 

Your application was denied due to the following reason(s):

• What are your Strengths and Weaknesses? Lacks Detail.
  • Application appears rushed and unorganized, please take these seriously.

You may apply in one weeks time if the above flaws are corrected.