Denied

What Server are you applying for?

Voltz

What is your In Game Name?

Tragicbunny01

What is your TeamSpeak Name?

Tragicbunny01

What is your time zone?

AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Tine) during summer for Southern Hemisphere this changes to daylight savings time

When are you available?
Week days: 3:30-60pm

Weekends:9am-5pm

although times are subject to change during school time as I do have afterschooo sports commitments on 2-3 nights a week

What is your In Game Rank? (/ar check rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

I am a blood guard in game and I am warlord donator rank

When did you first start playing Minecraft?

i first started playing minecraft around 7 years ago when I was younger on a different account but have been playing on this account for around 3-4 years. I started playing voltz 2 years ago and played some Attack of the B team and he craft around that time as well  

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? 

I have had a helper role on a vanilla mine craft server before and helped people build basic bases and introduce newcomers to the server mechanics and other things they were not familiar with.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper?

i want to be a helper as I enjoy assisting people without as much game knowledge as me to start on the path to becoming better at playing both vanilla mine craft and mod packs. I also enjoy working with gaming communities as they represent a wide variety of personalities and temperaments of which you would not be able to experience otherwise.

Who are you?
I am a 15 year old student in Australia currently in 9th grade. I enjoy playing games and helping others enjoy there time playing. Some other games I play apart from voltz are, destiny, destiny 2, halo 5 and COD WW2.

What is your Age? 

15(16 soon)

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths: 

patience

empathy

sympathy

understanding. 

Weaknessess:

Tolerating stupidity

Sometimes have trouble with explaining more advanced concepts to people who don’t understand them.

Application Denied.

Your application was denied due to the following reason(s):

• You do not have a week in TeamSpeak.
  • What are your Strengths and Weaknesses? Lacks Detail.

You may apply in one weeks time if the above flaws are corrected.